• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Well I will definitely be disappointed if I lose...but at least I got nominated. I think that is incredibly exciting and very flattering especially since I've only had my website for a little over 3 years.
I agree, it is a major accomplishment. Looking through the nomination list, there were 15 sites nominated for Best Solo Girl Website, so hopefully organized fan voting will help you win.

mpxtc.jpg

Ecstacy by Maxfield Parrish

Hope
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.
Emily Dickinson

When I gaze upon the sublime beauty of Danielle, she gives me hope. Good luck, little bird.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Well I don't think the video is going to be up today. I went to make the screen shots for the video and found out that the video was completely screwed up (about 6 minutes of it is frozen video). I edited out all the frozen parts of the video but I'm not at all happy with it (there's only about 2-3 minutes of anal sex since I had to edit out all the frozen parts). I'm going to pick up the original files from my photographer so let's pray that it isn't corrupted too. The photographer thinks my computers may not be powerful enough to support editing the videos since we were using a super HD video camera (the first time we've ever used it). If that's the case then I will have to see if FTVRob will let me use his computer to edit the video.

Worse case scenario...if the original files are corrupted then I will put up the short, edited version anyways and will do a candid anal scene tonight or tomorrow.

Well I will definitely be disappointed if I lose...but at least I got nominated. I think that is incredibly exciting and very flattering especially since I've only had my website for a little over 3 years.

best of luck u sesky danielle .... but i must say that you are lucky enough that Brooke lee Adams has left this field otherwise she wud hav been on top of you ... i still remembr those times wen i used to masturbate in front of her pics but now the babe is you who makes my toy erect ... u r number one now ....luv ya ... haram zaadi

Danielle, mad props for the way that you interact with your fans.

You are absolutely stunning and to say that the way that you project your sexuality in pic/vids is phenomenal is an understatement at best.

But the way that you stay connected with your fans, posting here and giving us a heads up on whats going on with shoots, posts etc shows an acountability and professionalism that we really respect.

Seriously- way to be on top of your game.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Danielle, mad props for the way that you interact with your fans.

You are absolutely stunning and to say that the way that you project your sexuality in pic/vids is phenomenal is an understatement at best.

But the way that you stay connected with your fans, posting here and giving us a heads up on whats going on with shoots, posts etc shows an acountability and professionalism that we really respect.

Seriously- way to be on top of your game.

Why thank you. I like interacting with my fans. You guys keep things interesting for me.