• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Note the similarity between Danielle and "A Mermaid" by John William Waterhouse. Any number of the PreRaphaelite artists drew idealized images of women, and Danielle face and form are so uncannily similar. It's almost as if they were drawing her some 150 years before she existed.
Mermaid_1424827c.jpg

Lillith by John Collier
6291269ba8db8e0af97f2db964b9d577_l.jpg

Lillith is an ancient Semitic myth, who knows, it may date to the Sumerians? She's just as powerful as Man (ha-Adam), maybe more. Here the male aspect is represented as encircling her, but she's doesn't seem the slightest overpowered, just smiles placidly, since she knows who really has the Power.

Again, your twin, an archetype that seems to have been around since the beginnings of Time.

I saw the picture of you in your gallery,
the closeup of your visage, and
it made me tremble
the soft touch of your lips
on my neck
murmurings ofmynameohGod
make me faint....
I am completely undone by you.

Side note- see the plants at her feet, that's Arisaema triphyllum or Jack-in-the-Pulpit, one of the first contraceptive herbs, wild magick.

This is the picture that made gave me a sweet shiver of delight:
attachment.php

I am so thrilled. I just found out that I am nominated for an AVN award for best solo girl website. I very much hope I win.

I love the fact that you said that. So many people temper their excitement, afraid that they'll be disappointed.

Good for you for being so honest.

I am so thrilled. I just found out that I am nominated for an AVN award for best solo girl website. I very much hope I win.

Well apparently there is a possibility of fan voting, though it's not currently working from the site. Not sure if it's allowed to be talked about here at this board. Regardless, I hope you win since it's a personal goal for you.