• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Amazing model no doubt about it.

So let me see if I'm clear on the timeline:

At some point fairly early on Danielle did some hardcore with Amateur Allure under the name Genevieve, then did mostly public nudity, solo work with FTV, and is now bringing hardcore back onto her FTV site.

Is that correct?

At some point fairly early on Danielle did some hardcore with Amateur Allure under the name Genevieve, then did mostly public nudity, solo work with FTV, and is now bringing hardcore back onto her FTV site.

Is that correct?

yes that is correct.

Is that correct?

You might want to add some girl-girl scenes to that, either for FTVGirls when Danielle was assisting a shoot and the chemistry was right, or as exclusive shoots for her own site DanielleFTV.
Both are beautiful to watch, as we would expect with Danielle. :)

Uh, that's not fair:

17 days on 32rd place, and on the last day of the round going down to place 33, according to the statistics.

Vote, people, please vote!

It's totally frustrating. I don't vote for another 3 hours but how she was on 32 forever....something stinks. The overall voting for the entire contest seems to have slacked off. How could she not gain on the chicks immediately in front of her...:dunno::crying:

CherylFan

Closed Account

As she posts on this thread I`d like to ask her what she thinks about everyone who posts about her? Does she get a tingle knowing there`s loads of guys out here fantasising about hwo they`d like to spend the night fucking her senseless?

Just watched the bj video and I'm very impressed! All the eye contact and deep throating made it seem very sensuous and amazing. I can see why you'd wanna share those type of skills with your fans. :thumbs up: