• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

OMG....like a long, long time ago. I think April or May of 2008.

Cool. Thanks.

I just found your forum. You work REALLY hard on fan interaction: answering questions, etc. Those video segments must take a lot of time. I've never seen ANYONE else do anything like that. Big thumbs up to you.

People question why some of us join sites. Yours is a perfect example of why I would join a site - and will join your site.

Rey C.

Well I completely agree to go on dates with who ever wants one if I win the Miss Freeones contest. Now the other stuff....let me think about it :D.

If you win, I'm surprised no one has asked you to play doctor yet. I mean, come on... think of the irony. :D

Well I completely agree to go on dates with who ever wants one if I win the Miss Freeones contest. Now the other stuff....let me think about it :D.
Thanks Danielle, as usual you are so nice...

Guys: Danielle is still on 39th position. What are we gonna do about it?

1. Have you voted today?
http://www.missfreeones.com/biography_Danielle_FTV.html

2. If you are part of other threads/forums/blogs/websites you MUST let people know about Danielle and invite people to vote for her.

Do it now (and everyday). You only have until 31st to vote! Can we up Danielle few ranks up by next week? Yes we can...

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Thanks Danielle, as usual you are so nice...

Guys: Danielle is still on 39th position. What are we gonna do about it?

1. Have you voted today?
http://www.missfreeones.com/biography_Danielle_FTV.html

2. If you are part of other threads/forums/blogs/websites you MUST let people know about Danielle and invite people to vote for her.

Do it now (and everyday). You only have until 31st to vote! Can we up Danielle few ranks up by next week? Yes we can...

Thanks for the support and trying to get other people to vote for me. As long as I can stay in the top 50 until the next round I will be really happy. Honestly I just want to be in the top 10 and be able to go to the Miss Freeones party.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Cool. Thanks.

I just found your forum. You work REALLY hard on fan interaction: answering questions, etc. Those video segments must take a lot of time. I've never seen ANYONE else do anything like that. Big thumbs up to you.

People question why some of us join sites. Yours is a perfect example of why I would join a site - and will join your site.

The video segments can take a lot of time...especially since I'm kind of a perfectionist and will do the video logs over and over again until I think it's perfect. But I have fun with it. Some of the questions definitely make me think about things.

Rey C.

Hmm...play doctor. Well I'm more submissive so I would rather play the patient. :D

Music to my ears. I'd even warm up the stethoscope for you. But I think you'd eventually get tired of me asking you to take DEEP breaths. :)

Rey C.

The video segments can take a lot of time...especially since I'm kind of a perfectionist and will do the video logs over and over again until I think it's perfect. But I have fun with it. Some of the questions definitely make me think about things.

I've watched quite a few of them and you do a great job with that - seriously. I hope more people go to your site and your forum, and will realize how sincere you are and what kind of time & effort you put into it all. :thumbsup:

I was already voting for you because you post here and you pose with cars (my true fetish, I
guess :o). But after taking a closer look at all of your work, how could I NOT vote for you in this contest?

Hey! Happy New Year! Just stoppin' in to say Hello and I sure hope you win Miss Freeones! I tried to vote for you but it said the system does not recognize my username but here I am posting to your thread? Any suggestions? Maybe Freeones does not like Rush (Are you a Fan?)?

Anyway, again congrats on all the success! Keep up the good work, stay happy, and make sure you enjoy what you do! On a side note... if you stick to that a date with the members who voted for you (I'll try again later) let's grab dinner and walk around NYC and see what comes our way!!! That's what I do and it has never let me down yet!

StarMan

Hey! Happy New Year! Just stoppin' in to say Hello and I sure hope you win Miss Freeones! I tried to vote for you but it said the system does not recognize my username but here I am posting to your thread? Any suggestions? Maybe Freeones does not like Rush (Are you a Fan?)?

Anyway, again congrats on all the success! Keep up the good work, stay happy, and make sure you enjoy what you do! On a side note... if you stick to that a date with the members who voted for you (I'll try again later) let's grab dinner and walk around NYC and see what comes our way!!! That's what I do and it has never let me down yet!

StarMan

A freeones username is not necessary to vote try leaving it blank and just enter the verification code. Sometimes it is difficult to distingush between some of the numbers and letters. i.e. what to me looks like a lower case L is the number 1.