• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Wow.. such milky soft breasts! very sexy :)

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Danielle do you feel you have broken some barriers and/or achieve something new with that scene (on camera that is)?

LOL...um not really. I've done two blowjob scenes before so this is definitely not really new to me. I just like that it was done FTV style...so it's definitely classier and...prettier (if that makes any sense) than your typical blowjob scene. Though Amateur Allure shoots very beautiful blowjobs scenes hehe.

Hi Danielle!

I very much look forward to see the hardcore scenes the way you want them to be shown.
Gradually heating up the content will surely have us waiting anxiously for more each time. :)

(Yes I finally pulled myself together and joined FreeOnes, so I'll be able to vote for you in January.) :D

danielleftv

Hi Danielle!

I very much look forward to see the hardcore scenes the way you want them to be shown.
Gradually heating up the content will surely have us waiting anxiously for more each time. :)

(Yes I finally pulled myself together and joined FreeOnes, so I'll be able to vote for you in January.) :D

Sweet...I really hope I win the contest...it would be sooo awesome. BTW I'm glad you joined Freeones to support me.

Sweet...I really hope I win the contest...it would be sooo awesome. BTW I'm glad you joined Freeones to support me.

You know I'd follow you anywhere to support you, don't you?
(I'm kind of like a puppy; I just don't bark or bite. And I'm housebroken. ;))

danielleftv

You know how to tease Danielle... Could we at least have a little still image to have an idea of the set-up? And by the way, when can we start voting for you?

Um, if you are referring to the Miss Freeones contest then that starts on January 1st. Here is a little sneak preview below...if you want to see more then join my website in the new year :D.

110.jpg