• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Video:
Personal Exotic Stripper (it was a lot of fun "acting" like a stripper.)
Orgasm in Black (the location we shot at was beautiful and I really like my outfit.)
Brynn meets Danielle 1,2,3 (Brynn is so hot and a bunch of fun to mess around with.)
Miyu meets Danielle (hot Asian chick...enough said :D .)

Photo
Kinky Christmas
Forest Nymph
White Stocking and Lingerie
Danielle's Secret
Zucchini Penetration

Thanks much Danielle. I'm agreeing that a lot of those are my favorites too. Stripper Danielle is a great one too. I'm lovin' that right now. Good work on all those sets Danielle.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:

Hi Danielle,

It is not uncommon to read or listen intelligent opinions from ladies working in the adult industry but I have to say it is a real pleasure reading your posts in this forum.

One can hardly fathom the depths of a human being based on a few scattered answers on an internet forum (specially one like this) but you still come across as a woman much more beautiful on the inside than on the outside... and that is no small feat.

I've been to Arizona a few times and never knew you were there... damn my luck!

Maybe I can correct that next time I'm there.

Regards,
Red

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Hi Danielle,

It is not uncommon to read or listen intelligent opinions from ladies working in the adult industry but I have to say it is a real pleasure reading your posts in this forum.

One can hardly fathom the depths of a human being based on a few scattered answers on an internet forum (specially one like this) but you still come across as a woman much more beautiful on the inside than on the outside... and that is no small feat.

I've been to Arizona a few times and never knew you were there... damn my luck!

Maybe I can correct that next time I'm there.

Regards,
Red

That is very nice of you to say. I always appreciate it more when people compliment me on my intelligence rather than my looks (not that I don't appreciate and love getting complimented about my looks :D.)

Danielle :hi: I just want to say I think your awesome for signing up and mingling with your fans. Not many stars would do that besides maybe a Myspace page. If i had one I would invite you but I'm not a fan =(. Facebook though? lol. The fact that you actually talk with your fans inspired me to actually register an account here to say hi and your the best model ever! I hope your success grows w/ FTV and anyone else you work with. If possible can I suggest some possible picture positions that I think you would be perfect for? I know its the photographers job but as a fan I would def like to see you in certain positions that would make you look banging =). (Not that your not already). <3

Keep up the good work!!!!!! :glugglug:

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Danielle :hi: I just want to say I think your awesome for signing up and mingling with your fans. Not many stars would do that besides maybe a Myspace page. If i had one I would invite you but I'm not a fan =(. Facebook though? lol. The fact that you actually talk with your fans inspired me to actually register an account here to say hi and your the best model ever! I hope your success grows w/ FTV and anyone else you work with. If possible can I suggest some possible picture positions that I think you would be perfect for? I know its the photographers job but as a fan I would def like to see you in certain positions that would make you look banging =). (Not that your not already). <3

Keep up the good work!!!!!! :glugglug:

I love getting advice from fans. So go ahead and tell me what positions you think I would look good in. BTW, I hate Myspace...the only reason I have a profile on there is to "network"...though I've stopped answering messages on there when I realized that they were gramatically incorrect, asking for my number, trying to hook up with me, etc. I hate Facebook to...way to difficult to navigate.