• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Uh...it's really not nice to call someone a b!tch. I wasn't really a newbie when I did that shoot with Brooke (I had already been in the industry for a year...or almost a year). And my boobs are not different sizes. It's kind of a douche thing to say to a girl.

Totally agree with you. Thanks for speaking out for yourself and I believe most people in this forum.

Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Considering the industry that I'm in, with girls being mixed up in things like abuse, running away from things, or I hate to say it, drugs, over the years I've always felt that I've had a special relationship with the people around me and have always been myself. Having this to disconnect from, being off camera allowed me to have a personal relationship with a lot of special people (including some fans).

At the end of the day I'm always going to be myself and I hope people can be understanding of that...because it's rare. I love the fact that you guys brought this up...it lets me know how connected I am plus everyone should be able to have some type of vice in their life ;). Have a great weekend you guys.

Hi Danielle, I have been following your work for a long time already. For me, you have it all, personality, looks, hotness, beautiness, well everything that I love in a woman.

Also I never sent any message on this forum but as soon as I read this message (including some fans).... made me dream, let me tell you something hapenned, it was instantly hot here. I felt my blood on my head!!!!

Thank you for being such a nice woman, it is not easy to find someone so friendly and when I say this I don´t mean only on this forum but anywhere else!!!

If you have any interesting to come to visit Brazil please let me know!!! I would be more than happy to be your host around here!!!!

Anyway, I am a huge fan please keep doing everything that you feel it´s right for your career and for your life!!!

Kisses (I wish I could give them personally)

Johny Lee