• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

It is. I'm trying to get it white like the White Queen from Alice in Wonderland (the newest one).

Despite what I ex says, I do notice when women change something.
Right now it's what I would call Playboy Blonde. But I don't think platinum.
The color you see on the gals from those shows with Hefner.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Despite what I ex says, I do notice when women change something.
Right now it's what I would call Playboy Blonde. But I don't think platinum.
The color you see on the gals from those shows with Hefner.

Ah...I like that (Playboy blonde). Well I'll be dying it again sometime next month so let's see what it turns out to look like then.

My mom was not happy at all as soon as she actually saw it in person. Apparently she thinks I'm trying to "wash out my personality" lol. Since keeping hair such a light color is pretty harsh on your hair I probably won't keep it this light for too long (I'm thinking 3 at the most). I was looking at some older pictures and really like how my hair looked like then. I think it might be cool to go back to the darker color. But I'm always changing my mind about my hair...so who knows.

180.jpg

I was talking about doing a candid video were I flip a coin to see whether I should dye my hair dark again or not. If I land on the blonde side I will masturbate and if I land on the dark blonde/light brunetter I will go get my hair dyed and film it.

danielleftv

I'm really excited about the next couple of months coming up. I have some fantastic ideas for shoots that I think are going to turn out really, really well. Next month I will be doing a horse back riding shoot. I will also be doing a nurse shoot and a doctor shoot with my male talent. I'm also planning on doing a bondage shoot (it will be mainly photos but I'm thinking of doing candid video of the photoshoot too) and a body painting shoot.

Hey Danielle,

you're an absolute beautiful, natural cutie.

Are you planning on doing more shoots with ballet flats like in 'Panty Stuffing'?

http://www.danielleftv.com/balletflat.jpg

You look so hot wearing those!

Keep up the nice work :)

EDIT: Don't hotlink to an image. This means that you're linking to an image from a site that isn't providing an image hosting service. Hotlinking is considered bandwidth theft. Hot link removed. Read rules here

EDIT: Don't hotlink to an image. This means that you're linking to an image from a site that isn't providing an image hosting service. Hotlinking is considered bandwidth theft. Hot link removed. Read rules here[/B]

Excuse me. Didn't know that. :facepalm:

danielleftv

Hey Danielle,

you're an absolute beautiful, natural cutie.

Are you planning on doing more shoots with ballet flats like in 'Panty Stuffing'?

http://www.danielleftv.com/balletflat.jpg

You look so hot wearing those!

Keep up the nice work :)

I will be doing a nurse shoot next month. In it I will be wearing an old school nurse dress, a nurse cap (if I can figure out how to keep it on my head), and white ballet flats.