• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dani Woodward

Re: The Beautiful Dani Woodward

I mentioned this in another thread but it seems more appropriate to ask it here.

Does anyone think that DW often overacts in her scenes to the point of it almost being a turn off? Don't get me wrong, I like her. She has produced a number of great scenes but sometimes she massively overdoes the I'm a sexy little girl/slut and I want it so bad type of thing.

Perhaps I'm being unfair because she has probably done hundreds of scenes at this point and I have only seen a relative few. Has anyone else noticed this?

The Fog said:
I mentioned this in another thread but it seems more appropriate to ask it here.

Does anyone think that DW often overacts in her scenes to the point of it almost being a turn off? Don't get me wrong, I like her. She has produced a number of great scenes but sometimes she massively overdoes the I'm a sexy little girl/slut and I want it so bad type of thing.

Perhaps I'm being unfair because she has probably done hundreds of scenes at this point and I have only seen a relative few. Has anyone else noticed this?
I completely agree with you there, man. Especially her vid with Bookworm Bitches.com

E.Bastard said:
I completely agree with you there, man. Especially her vid with Bookworm Bitches.com

Thanks. It is always cool when someone notices the same things as you do.

I want to say in her defense, that when she doesn't overact too much, she can be awesome! Her scene with Alaura Eden and some guy at the Be The Mask site is a good example. A great scene. Alaura is good but Dani is the star of it.