• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dani Woodward vs Monica Miller

Dani for me. Redheads are more rare.

Gonna have to go with Monica Miller. She's got more "cushion for the pushin'." :D

Both are very gorgeous woman and have great slim bodies.

Monica is more of a "princess" appearance (not a bad thing obviously), while Dani looks like a rough girl. I like both, no doubt. But I choose Dani; not because she's a girl of my tastes, but because women with light-colored eyes have been always of my liking - and I love her back tattoo.

DW...redheads pwn blonde n00bs.

wow.. did u guys see the movie from be the mask with threesome, dani and umm... i 4got the other girl name eden something, or somehting eden.

so i got my vote on dani, some time, its not about hte body, its about the face, HAVE U SEEN HER FACE?? OMG :eek: :rubbel: , cause she can always get new boobs :bowdown:

PKrayZ said:
wow.. did u guys see the movie from be the mask with threesome, dani and umm... i 4got the other girl name eden something, or somehting eden.

so i got my vote on dani, some time, its not about hte body, its about the face, HAVE U SEEN HER FACE?? OMG :eek: :rubbel: , cause she can always get new boobs :bowdown:

You're right...it is all about her face :thumbsup: And the other girl in the Mask is Laura Eden :nanner: