• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dancing Bear Two Timer ID

I believe this girl has appeared twice once as a tease girl in Dancing Bear - Cock Attack (The Girl In The White Dress) and once as a blowjob girl in Dancing Bear - Fuck That Pussy (Purple Dress with Bangs) about a year and a half later. Anyone know this beauties name

and/or any other clips she's been in?

dancing-bear-cock-attack-001.jpgdancing-bear-cock-attack-007.jpgdancing-bear-fuck-that-pussy-004.jpg

Thanks for that link. I'll see if I can get a better picture from the purple dress scene, Watched her face carefully and her mannerisms and it really feels like the same girl to me anyone know her name?

Here's some more pics: She's in the background in the purple dress and between the guys head and the girls leg in the last pic. If you watch both scenes the way she claps and raises her hands look exactly the same. Sorry the pictures I could find are not larger or better quality.

dancing-bear-fuck-that-pussy-014.jpgdancing-bear-fuck-that-pussy-016.jpgdancing-bear-fuck-that-pussy-018.jpg

Just realized Deyanira is also in Money Talks - Super Spread from 9-9-11. She shows her tits and pussy and they try to talk her into giving a blowjob.

Deyanira_Money Talks_Super Spread.jpg

I have these clips with Deyanira so far. (Does anyone know her last name?).

Money Talks - Super Spread, College Rules - Girl Power, In The VIP - Wonder Pussy, Haze Her - Fall Rush Warehouse Hazing, Dancing Bear - Cock Attack and (Dancing Bear - Fuck That Pussy?).

Does anyone here know of any others?

I've been thinking about the girl in Dancing Bear - Fuck That Pussy. She looks and feels and gestures like Deyanira to me but all her other clips were done in a 3 month period from August to November 2011 so it may not be her but maybe she's come back, although her

Facebook page still has the same hairdo as in all the other videos. If it's not Deyanira, does anyone have any other guesses?

Here's a Picture on Deyanira page from 5-1-13 the day Fuck that pussy was released. I know the hair color looks different but the hairdo is the same. What do you guys think? and again if it's not her does anyone know who she is?

Deyanira Perez_5-1-13.jpg

edit: do not give a model's real name

Last edited by a moderator: