F FelixStrum May 20, 2010 #1 should've launched it a little to the left! Attachments 051910-projectile-*****-party-foul.jpg 54.5 KB · Views: 145
C Cutie May 20, 2010 #2 This is what happens when you opt for cheap ******* instead of the ****.. :rofl:
B BlueBalls Dead May 20, 2010 #3 Look at that guys face, he's like: "Yeah, my ******'s so much hotter than that guy"
L lurkingdirk May 20, 2010 #5 See, you just give her 10 minutes, and she'll be all "prepped," laying on the bed, no ability to say no... :nanner:
See, you just give her 10 minutes, and she'll be all "prepped," laying on the bed, no ability to say no... :nanner:
MrCandy May 20, 2010 #8 Appears to be a "Mars Bar." I can tell by the nougat and peanuts surrounded by milk chocolate. A picture like this always reminds me of the galaxy we reside. "The Milky Way" Attachments marsbar.jpg 10.2 KB · Views: 127
Appears to be a "Mars Bar." I can tell by the nougat and peanuts surrounded by milk chocolate. A picture like this always reminds me of the galaxy we reside. "The Milky Way"
L LukeEl I am a failure to the Korean side of my ****** May 20, 2010 #9 MrCandy said: Appears to be a "Mars Bar." I can tell by the nougat and peanuts surrounded by milk chocolate. A picture like this always reminds me of the galaxy we reside. "The Milky Way" Click to expand... When you shake your head does your brain rattle around like that little bead in a spray paint can?
MrCandy said: Appears to be a "Mars Bar." I can tell by the nougat and peanuts surrounded by milk chocolate. A picture like this always reminds me of the galaxy we reside. "The Milky Way" Click to expand... When you shake your head does your brain rattle around like that little bead in a spray paint can?