• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dallas Cowboys thread

Part of me wants the Cowboys to keep T.O. so he and Romeo will wage war over the summer and it will lead to a nice 3-13 season for the Boys in their shiny, new stadium.

If the Cowboys dump T.O...then I'll know they actually want to win next season.

Forget about Jason Garrett becoming the new head coach of the St. Louis Rams. Looks like the new Rams head coach will be former New York Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Do you think the Cowboys are going to win tod...oooooh, sooooorry. :uohs:

Yeah, but I didn't start a thread about my Bears.

that has nothing to do with it, your giving out banter regarding the cowboys not making the playoffs when neither did the bears who im guessing you a fan off. So you original and follow up post is irrelevant. Now if you started ripping on Romo or T.O say then you would have an opinion worth reading.:thumbsup:

Big Cowboys fan here.

Our season had many ups and downs, and hopefully the team learned a lot and it will help us next year.

All I know for sure is, Garrett better have learned something because another year of this offensive B.S. isnt going to cut it. We have similar traits to the Cardinals and they have no problem getting the ball to 3 recievers 70+ times. Albeit, they dont run the ball but that should make us even better because we can run the ball with our young backs.

IMO, this team needs to get a QB in free agency, a QB that can press Romo. The QBs they have now, Brooks Bollinger and Brad Johnson, are awful. You saw just how good they were when Romo was out because of a broken finger.

Big Cowboys fan here.

Our season had many ups and downs, and hopefully the team learned a lot and it will help us next year.

All I know for sure is, Garrett better have learned something because another year of this offensive B.S. isnt going to cut it. We have similar traits to the Cardinals and they have no problem getting the ball to 3 recievers 70+ times. Albeit, they dont run the ball but that should make us even better because we can run the ball with our young backs.

garretts gonna go coach the rams, word has it garrett told jerry either he goes or T.O goes..

He said he was always complaining about not getting the ball and wouldnt learn his routes and was the reason we missed the playoffs

Cowboys fan here, wearing a paper bag over my head right now.
Bring back Jimmy Johnson!!!!! Or at least try to get Shanahan or Bill Cowher, or just someone who can get all those egos under control. The 'boys do have a great line up in wide receiver, Romo, even in a wheelchair, has more mobility than the previous quarterback (remember Drew "the statute" Bledsoe? :shudder: ) which is the main reason he got the job and it was an improvement. I guess we got to get him to drop Jessica, anyone got Angelina's phone number?

Bring back Jimmy Johnson!!!!! Or at least try to get Shanahan or Bill Cowher, or just someone who can get all those egos under control. The 'boys do have a great line up in wide receiver, Romo, even in a wheelchair, has more mobility than the previous quarterback (remember Drew "the statute" Bledsoe? :shudder: ) which is the main reason he got the job and it was an improvement. I guess we got to get him to drop Jessica, anyone got Angelina's phone number?

LOL he can drop her on my lap if he wants.

Remember what they used to call Bledsoe? They used to call him Dead Slow for his lack of mobility. LOL!!!

As for a new head coach, I think you can forget Jerry Jones hiring a big name coach to be the head coach. Why? Because the names you just mentioned are going to want to be more than just the head coach. They're going to want to be GM or something like that. And, as we all know, Jerry Jones is not going to share control of the team with anyone. He's going to want a yes man, a puppet, like he has in Wade Phillips, or like he had in Dave Campo and Chan Gailey. And the Cowboys will continue to suffer because of it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
that has nothing to do with it, your giving out banter regarding the cowboys not making the playoffs when neither did the bears who im guessing you a fan off. So you original and follow up post is irrelevant. Now if you started ripping on Romo or T.O say then you would have an opinion worth reading.:thumbsup:

Nobody expected the Bears to make the playoffs...not even me. Everybody expected the Cowboys to make the playoffs...which they failed to accomplish.

The Cowboys fucking suck and people need to stop holding onto their over-rated cocks.

Nobody expected the Bears to make the playoffs...not even me. Everybody expected the Cowboys to make the playoffs...which they failed to accomplish.

The Cowboys fucking suck and people need to stop holding onto their over-rated cocks.

A lot of people had the Cowboys as one of the main Superbowl contenders at the start of the season. I would say they underperformed way more than the Bears did.

To fix the Cowboys they need to:

- Get rid of TO. He's a cancer, pure and simple.
- Get rid of HC Phillips. He's got zero respect from the players and he's too weak to do anything without having to ask the owner for permission.
- Romo is a bust come November. I doubt the 'Boys will ever win a title with him, but since they signed him to such a long contract I don't think he'll be replaced anytime soon.
- Upgrade the D. Get Ray Lewis and design a D that he can thrive in.
- Emphasize run from now on. Romo will only pass if necessary (to cut down on those turnovers)
- Jerry Jones needs to stop being so involved with the team and let a guy like Parcell do his thing. Cowboys would be in SB right now if Jones had given Parcell all the power he needed to get this team to play the way he wanted to.

Definitely get rid of T.O. and Romo. They both stink, basically. The Boys have a decent defense...they just need to look at a LB and a DB. I think Newman is done.

It doesn't look like the Cowboys will make a play for Chad Johnson, but he would be a huge upgrade over TO....