• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Daisy from BackroomCastingCouch: Info or further sitings?

Oh! BRCC Libby’s first assfucker ! Her Dear Gonzo… here whithout Kels…

How to recognize a Whittaker minion ? He repeats all the day : « I’m not Rick. I’m not Rick. »…

Must a Whittaker roommate be a cocaine addict ?

He didn't bang Libby.

How to recognize an idiot? Anyone that calls themselves NotZnany, uses « » instead of quotation marks, and in general makes a pest of themselves on different boards. You been quiet lately on the other boards. I guess your meds ran out.

I can't be blamed for the addiction to blow. Far too many BRCC girls insisted on me doing rails off their chest ... who was I to say no? snifle, snifle,

He didn't bang Libby.
Yes, you’re right : he banged Kels AND BRCC Libby together. And then he invited them for a lunch. We have the photo.
How to recognize an idiot? Anyone that calls themselves NotZnany, uses « » instead of quotation marks, and in general makes a pest of themselves on different boards. You been quiet lately on the other boards. I guess your meds ran out.
How to recognize not-an idiot ?… Yes, it’s easy to do, even for you : he is not lurking night & day on all boards searching for Whittaker-d012560c-Tancredi-pther-aliases comments…
I can't be blamed for the addiction to blow. Far too many BRCC girls insisted on me doing rails off their chest ... who was I to say no? snifle, snifle,
« off their chest » : before or after the jizz on them ?

Yes, you’re right : he banged Kels AND BRCC Libby together. And then he invited them for a lunch. We have the photo.

How to recognize not-an idiot ?… Yes, it’s easy to do, even for you : he is not lurking night & day on all boards searching for Whittaker-d012560c-Tancredi-pther-aliases comments…

« off their chest » : before or after the jizz on them ?

Shame on me. I should have remembered there can be no intelligent or meaningful conversation with you. My bad.

* plonk *

Anymore behind the scenes info on Daisy?

Like what went on behind the cameras? Any interesting stories?

Sure. When Daisy went to talk to the recruiter about the BRCC gig, the recruiter asked her if she wanted to leave the interview $500 richer. She said yes, so there was a pre-audition of sorts, except the recruiter 'forgot' to turn on the camera. ;)

Sure. When Daisy went to talk to the recruiter about the BRCC gig, the recruiter asked her if she wanted to leave the interview $500 richer. She said yes, so there was a pre-audition of sorts, except the recruiter 'forgot' to turn on the camera. ;)

*snaps finger* details girlfriend

anyone have an uncensored version of this, or know where it came from... an answer would be nice.

1075d987ed034c038ab3223ed28dd6d4ff492be184a.jpg