• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Daddy ate my eyes"

I hope the dogshit father has to watch HIS parents die right in front of him! :thefinger

I have a feeling that statement wasn't very well thought out :dunno:

I say we start executing everybody. You rape someone you die. You kill someone you die. You rob a bank you die. You steal a purse from a little old lady you die. While it might not be ethical, it is a way to clean up what is turning out to be a terrible terrible world. There are too many cases of humans being evil than there are stories of people doing good. Then again if Satan or God made him do it I suppose he's crazy and we must help him and teach the guy eating his kid's eyes is generally frowned upon in most society's.

Yeah this... Would save us a lot of tax dollars and help out with the debt problem. Its much easier now a days to determine in full context that Human X is in fact the killer. Take notes from Texas!:eek:

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Did you see the stuff in the adjacent boxes. Mind you this one tops them all. Its like some crazy episode of 'Charmed'.

I say we start executing everybody. You rape someone you die. You kill someone you die. You rob a bank you die. You steal a purse from a little old lady you die.

One of the reasons why there's gradated punishment is to try to provide some disincentive to carry out "worse" crimes.

In your example, if I'm planning to steal from a little old lady then I may as well kill her in the process because the penalty's no worse. That's of course if you view this kind of punishment as a deterent. If it's just retribution then attempting to apply any kind of rationale to it is, I concede, pointless.

I say we start executing everybody. You rape someone you die. You kill someone you die. You rob a bank you die. You steal a purse from a little old lady you die. While it might not be ethical, it is a way to clean up what is turning out to be a terrible terrible world. There are too many cases of humans being evil than there are stories of people doing good. Then again if Satan or God made him do it I suppose he's crazy and we must help him and teach the guy eating his kid's eyes is generally frowned upon in most society's.

Rep to you sir!

One of the reasons why there's gradated punishment is to try to provide some disincentive to carry out "worse" crimes.

In your example, if I'm planning to steal from a little old lady then I may as well kill her in the process because the penalty's no worse. That's of course if you view this kind of punishment as a deterent. If it's just retribution then attempting to apply any kind of rationale to it is, I concede, pointless.

I think his little old lady example was a joke but I see his point with other situations. I believe that when you are a "criminal" you give up all rights you ever had in the first place. You should be forced to work for minimal to no wage. You should be forced to give something back to society for free. Enough of us wasting tax dollars on useless shit like criminals rotting in a jail cell. Its getting out of hand.

In some instances I believe that punishment should be death. There is no excuse for this man. Hes a fucked up drug addicted freak. Why let him live?

How the fuck do u manage to have the drive to take out sum1s eyeballs? What the fuck. How bout sum1 takes out one of his eyes then takes out one testicles and swap each other then maybe he.ll feel what the poor boy felt. Sick pedophile.

While normally i agree that death would be too good for most of these people, this guy is fucked up!!! while reading the first part:

A neighbor found the 4-year-old naked, unconscious and covered in blood on the floor of his home.

i figured we should cut his eyes out and make him eat them then find some other inventive way to make him remember everyday what he did to his kid, but then i read:

Mendoza is in a wheelchair with a spinal cord injury, and police said he rolled away from his apartment after the alleged attack and started hacking away at his leg with an ax.

just leave this guy in a locked room with a bunch of sharp objects and hell take care of himself,,,WTF!!!!

His eyes should be cut out then the guy should slowly be fed to pigs. Let the pigs start by eating the guys balls, then a couple days later eat his dick off. Then the next day lets them eat his ears and fingers off. All the while you stop the bleeding and prevent the ass hole from dying of loss of blood or infection.

Let the pigs eat him over the period of a month until the guy is just a fucking torso.

Then he should be buried up to his neck and stoned to death.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
A better question is why do you care that I wrote in a thread this old.

A better question is why did you write a book in your location, when you probably could of put it in your sig?
Just sayin'
Check in bro's.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'd just like to say I think this story is total bullshit. I clicked on that link, and the kid in the photo has eyes. Total bullshit; the father probably just ate a couple of skinned grapes.

Sweet. I can speak European. Check me:

Thou does suck balls, Sir Plasma. Would thou care to sample my cleanly shorn, heavy, and swelling offering?

...yes?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Even more interesting, what does the language, "European" sound like?

It's a dig at americans that don't seem to realise that Europe is in fact NOT one big united country.

As for the book in my location - I was too lazy to make a sig.