• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Cupcake" Hot Latex/Balloon Model

from Jan 2011 off of the Shiny Lust blog

"Well all you Cupcake fans may be interested in this. For the most part I am the only one that CupCake does erotic modeling for, however she has quite the modeling and acting experience under her belt for mainstream audiences. For example keep and eye out her on the big screen late this summer :) Just before Christmas she finished filming a small role in what has already been dubbed one of summers blockbuster hits with 2 very big A list celebrities. For legal reasons I cant name them or the movie but very exciting for CupCake. In addition she does allot of national TV commercials. You probably have already seen her and just didn’t realize it. There are 2 brand new national commercials that will start airing 3rd week of January. In addition she does allot of big photo shoots, the latest for a company had her plastered all over time square in New York for over 8 hours. She was on the cover of 2 magazine in December a Bike Mag and a Fashion Mag (both non adult) Also she did a shoot for a Canadian beer company. The list goes on and on. I always look forward to shooting her so she can show me some of her latest work. So a big congratz to CupCake

Now allot of you may be thinking the exact same thing that I asked her last week. “How do you go from doing a movie with ****** and ****** then come here to me and dry hump a bed lol Here answer was I love this stuff and I love turning guys on !!! So there you go a fun little CupCake Fact"

--Any idea what movie she was in? This would have been in the summer of 2011

has anyone figured out who she is?