• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cuming in your girlfriends face

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jacky-joy said:
Jacky Joy[/URL][/B], post: 6670566, member: 638760"]lol, just cum on her face, you have to surprise attack her lol

Ummm, somehow I just don't see that working out well for too many people.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Beat the shit out of her 'til she consents to facial cumshots.

My wife lets me cum on her face pretty much whenever I want :D

I just told her it was something I'd like to try and eventually she said ok and let me do it. She hated it though so we don't do it anymore.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Beat the shit out of her 'til she consents to facial cumshots.

My wife lets me cum on her face pretty much whenever I want :D

But she doesn't let you enter the arse?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I had not done this during my marriage or even considered it. After that my long term girlfriend sugested it to me in the heat of passion and I let it go because that's what she wanted. It did nothing for me and she never asked it from me again. Maybe if she wanted it again I would do so but I won't ask for it.

I had not done this during my marriage or even considered it. After that my long term girlfriend sugested it to me in the heat of passion and I let it go because that's what she wanted. It did nothing for me and she never asked it from me again. Maybe if she wanted it again I would do so but I won't ask for it.
I would think it would be a little weird in a marriage anyhow. I mean, you have to stare at that face every day for the rest of your life.