• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

cum on clothed women vids

Glad to have made such a positive contribution to your life, Odysseus! :D

I also turned to drink but don't let that keep you up at night :crying:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jag=The Conscience of Freeones :thumbsup:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Jag=The Conscience of Freeones :thumbsup:

:surprise: Wow!!! What a fucking responsibility to live up to, Alex. I humbly accept the nomination but there may be a number of detractors and naysayers who would not hesitate to opt to differ with your assessment. Still, I'm deeply honored that you would consider me as being worthy for such a designation. Thank you, sir! :thumbsup:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Summer Sinn did a few scenes in the Score Group's Big Tit Hooker series. The guy splooges all over her tits while she's wearing a brown dress.

Thanks everyone. those are good links but the reason i'm asking is because i have seen all this stuff. what i really like is when the woman is clothed and gets cum on her face and her clothes. if any one knows of anything lets hear it. nikkisworld and frostedfaces looked like good sites for this stuff but both are closed. Thanks again buddys

Have you checked out Lady Sonia? She frequently gets her sweaters, business suits and blouses hosed with rather impressive loads.

I remember when her videos first came out and she was just a dominatrix with no sexual contact and I'd wish she also done some sex scenes, it was great when she did but a tiny bit of the appeal has gone. I guess without the mystery of never knowing it aint as exciting.

i really wish there was a site that was all about cum on girls clothes. i know there is a site called cum on clothes.com but it is poor quality clips from the net with no original content. sonya is probably the best thing out there or fullyclothed sex.com but again i am looking for new sources.