• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crystal & Jane Exploitedcollegegirls

Okay these two chicks are fucking hot,but i am mostly interrested in Jane,they have done backroomcastingcouch and exploitedecollegegirls.com together and solo. So have you guys seen any other sites with these hotties,and again im mostly into the jane stuff,but post what ya got :)
I haven't seen any of the jane solo stuff from ECG so that would be cool!

Crystal on the left,and amazingly hot Jane on the right!,from the backroomcastingcouch shoot

3tf1jy3n2.jpeg

Okay these two chicks are fucking hot,but i am mostly interrested in Jane,they have done backroomcastingcouch and exploitedecollegegirls.com together and solo. So have you guys seen any other sites with these hotties,and again im mostly into the jane stuff,but post what ya got :)
I haven't seen any of the jane solo stuff from ECG so that would be cool!

Crystal on the left,and amazingly hot Jane on the right!,from the backroomcastingcouch shoot

Oh man, that was a fucking epic interview. It's my 'Stairway to Heaven' of all the BackroomCastingCouch videos... easily my most favorite shoot. The girls were cool and we all 'clicked'. Good times.

The girls did a bj shoot for a random GWC (guy with camera), which might be on **********. However, they both used different names and even I wouldn't even know how to find it.

We had them talked into doing a 4 way with me and Steve for an ECG shoot, but that fell through.

PS: I thought Jane was the hotter of the two as well. Many thought Crystal was cuter than Jane. To each their own.

Any new stuff on this chick?
Here's some caps from her exploitedcollege joint...

Edit - Pics deleted. Read the rules, please.

Monicamarley

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I think they are both cute.. But Crystal is sexy as hell..lol

Thats from a girls point of view..

Have they appeared somewhere else? Which are the name we should search? Jane or Crystal is too general, I can't find anything, not even in a database trying to find their work...

thank you