• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Dead!!

Re: Crocodile Hunter Dead!!

HOLY CRAP! Are you serious? I hadn't heard anything on the news! Wow! That's a shame!

I know i'm going to sound like a-hole but ya had to see this day coming. The stringray got him back for all the animal harrassing he's done.

This is very sad news to me. He nearly changed the course of my life. Back when I was in college was when his show was real popular. Before I started having health problems I very seriously considered majoring in wildlife management, and zoology because of him.

He came off a bit strange, but his passion and just how alive he was, was always amazing to me. This is a very sad day for animal, and the cause of conservation.

Rest in Peace

One of the articles I just read said that his wife doesn't even know about it yet! That's terrible that the media over there put this news out before she was notified. At least here in the states the next of kin is notified before information like this is put out all over the place. I think it's law in fact. I hope she doesn't find out about this on TV.

member006

Closed Account

That's terrible news. He beat the odds so many times, then a freak accident takes him. May he R.I.P..

RIP That's too bad. He was strange but seemed like a nice guy. I can't say I'm very surprised. As much as he messed around with some of the animals the way he did, I would have thought something would have gone wrong a long time ago, like getting bitten by a poisonous snake. To be truthful I thought he pushed his luck too far at times. I never expected him to go out like that though.

jod0565

Member, you member...

Wow, unbelievable.
He was educational and entertaining.
Rest In Peace, Steve Irwin.

I just found out..and I'm totally shocked.
I would like to say though, I always thought Steve was a great man, a true nature-lover, and a devoted family man. While I'm sad that he has passed, I'm sure that he would hold no grudges or blame and I doubt that he would have wanted it any other way...

Good on ya Steve!

4G63

Closed Account

:glugglug: :glugglug: :glugglug: :glugglug:

We'll hoist one for you Mr. Irwin. You made us laugh and you educated us. Thank You. :hatsoff:

He was an inspiration. A man who expressed a joy in life that many of us will never know. My heart goes out to his family. RIP Steve.

A genuine talent and entertainer . . . and more importantly, he taught us about wildlife conservation.

He will be missed.

What a shame, he made learning about animals fun. Kids would learn ten times more of him than some of the stuffy suits on TV.

R.I.P Steve