• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best of the world?

Cristiano Ronaldo

• yes

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • no

Votes: 34 60.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He could be the best but for now, he's not the best player on pitches.
My friends and me had a football talk about three weeks ago. At that time, i thought he's the best. He shows lack of confidence in the key games. He's like a young miracle (an extremely spoiled one) but he's not a master yet. He would be the of the bests when he has a mature character along with Messi, Krkic, Pato, etc...
I think Kaka is the best player of the current generation. He has almost everything. Unlike Cristiano Ronaldo, he shows respect to other people especially the players even they are playing for the opposite teams. I really like this.

I think he's a great player but not the best cause there is no such thing in my opinion. Lots of footballers become famous not just for their skills but also cause they have hot girlfriends and wives.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I think for the amount he's done for Man U this season,you could say he's the
best player in the world just now.

Of course we'll wait and see what happens in Euro 2008 whether it will weaken
or strengthen his case for being the best :)

dave_rhino

Closed Account
a lot of people says that he's right now the best player in the world.

Never heard that.

He is a good player if you ignore his bullshit little dance he does on top of the ball (just kick the fucking thing). Not too mention his constant diving. His huge ego.

And don't get me started on his penalties... What a dickhead.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
^ Yes, I've seen him take more sneaky cunt penalties than straight forward shots.

England vs Portugal two years ago was the worst.

on paper in the world look at his goals how many did he score only like the second best in premiership history to Alan Shearer.Yet he isn't even a striker. Also if you watch his play he is the best player in the world other rivals like kaka or ronaldinho are shit at the moment. Name me who's better?

dave_rhino

Closed Account
on paper in the world look at his goals how many did he score only like the second best in premiership history to Alan Shearer.Yet he isn't even a striker. Also if you watch his play he is the best player in the world other rivals like kaka or ronaldinho are shit at the moment. Name me who's better?

On paper, maybe. But he will always be known as a show-off and a DIVER... Not the worlds best.

He has the mind/ego of a supermodel, not a footballer.

Name me who's better?

Messi, although Barcelona were beaten by Man Utd and have had a terrible season, Messis play during that game was superb and throughout the spanish season. But as I said Ronaldo will get all the player of the year awards because Man Utd won the champions league.

I'm with dreamsparrow, as a Liverpool supporter. :thumbsup:

He scored 41 goals in all games this season (is that a goal a game?) and has done so using both feet and his head. He is a pain in the ass for most defenders.

But I don't like his attitude... but then sometimes you have to be arrogant if you are this good yet he is too much so. I cannot see Torres being like this when he improves.

But how I laughed when Ronaldo missed the penalty in Moscow! A shame Man U won in the end.

I just hope Torres gets more goals next season :hatsoff:

No. he's not. Messi is a better player, Ronaldinho too, but he is a bit over the topp, I guess.
Ronaldo is fun to watch, but he's not efficient enough, although he leads Man. United to the Champions League victory and the Premier League Championship.