• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

One thing I like about Crissy is that at the end of her responses to her fans, she doesn't spam her site like some others do.
Gotta give kudos for that!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
You're a real stunner. I've always enjoyed your pics and as always you just keep getting better and better! :hatsoff:

Colonel

LOL!!! Great post! You "hit the nail on the head," jando. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

She comes here to promote a bit, of course, but also because she enjoys it here, not just to win voting contests and spam out DVDs... :2 cents:

jando said:
One thing I like about Crissy is that at the end of her responses to her fans, she doesn't spam her site like some others do.
Gotta give kudos for that!

hedonis said:
Is it just me, or is the monkey in the last picture Checking out Crissy's rack? :rofl:

JW

Can you blame him... Call me a monkey and I'll check out Crissy's rack :D :rolleyes:

McRocket

Banned
Nightfly said:
LOL!!! Great post! You "hit the nail on the head," jando. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

She comes here to promote a bit, of course, but also because she enjoys it here, not just to win voting contests and spam out DVDs... :2 cents:

Well of course she enjoys it here, my friend. 90% of the comments about her are INCREDIBLY complimentary. Who the heck wouldn't enjoy it? I am not giving her credit because she enjoys getting her butt verbally kissed - we probably all would. IMO; if Freeones members stop complimenting her, she ain't coming on here - guaranteed. And I wouldn't blame her one bit. If I wasen't a guy I wouldn't come on here. Men too often act like pigs - epecially on sites like this; mysef included.

I will give her credit for not overly hyping her site though. She is seeminly better then most 'babes' on here for that.

I just want to say that Chrissy should be extremely pleased with her new boob job. Her surgeon definitely deserves a huge thanks.

Truly a work of art.

Uh... this is where I like drool or something...

Wow, another great pic. No matter what Chrissy does with her hair, boobs, whatever, she always has that great 'look'. Great hair, sexy eyes, beautiful lips, mmmmmmm, yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving, Crissy and all :)

The proclamation establishing Thanksgiving Day as a national holiday, to be observed on the last Thursday of each November, was issued on Oct. 3rd, 1863 by Abraham Lincoln.