• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

member469

Closed Account!
Looks like a new set to me.

I see you're pretty new, so please don't add pics using the image option...all pics must be approved before being posted.

I will be adding this link of Crissy to the thread I started about women in metallic clothing or bikini's...

Thanks

Nice link NAMOR cheers!

dirtydawg

Banned
i've always thoguth she was gorgeous but that bulging eye thing she does sometimes creeps me out.... oh and by the way....i HAD to share this incredibly addictive game with the rest of you.
http://kinky.osmatic.be/

georges

Staff member
thanks for these great links namor :hatsoff:

I didn't know crissy m but all what i can say is that she is really nice. And her boobies are magnifisicent:boobies::angels::rolleyes:

regards

georges;)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I think she looks better with short hair in a way. But short hair or long hair doesn't change the fact that her tits are fucked up!!!!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
pakester said:
love the hair..love the tits,not sure about the eyes though?

Dude her eyes are great!!! Just the way they're half open makes her look seductive as hell.

georges

Staff member
Violator79 said:
Dude her eyes are great!!! Just the way they're half open makes her look seductive as hell.

agree with ya violator 79 and yes this babe is hot as fuck:boobies::angels::rolleyes::sex:

regards

georges;)

i agree that when the eyes are half open its seductive, but I am not sure with her, is she looking at the camera or lookg for a bus..if youknow what i mean.

Hot as hell regardless