• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

Re: Crissy Moran / Crissy M

I don't mean to cause alarm, but in her myspace page, she just reported breaking up with her god lovin boyfriend....

it's only a matter of time my little ones...only a matter of time.

McRocket

Banned

That's just a nugget of info and I think it's a stretch to make any conclusions yet.

(But I miss having new Crissy sets - a lot.) :helpme:

Definitely a stretch.

I assume you were joking BNF, but I don't miss new sets from her knowing how unhappy she apparently was (even though I thought her exterior was extremely pleasing to the eye). No one turns to God in such a huge way as she did and wants to have (apparently) all her photos removed from the web if she is and/or was loving the business.
She will be 32 this December. She was in the adult entertainment business for a LONG time.
I know her personally not at all. But as far as I am concerned from what I have read about her new life, the only reason she would come back would be extreme desperation. And I would not wish that on anyone, no matter how much I enjoy staring at her pictures/videos.
There are tonnes more things in the world besides the nudity for profit business. And I hope she finds one that gives her what she needs.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Nice link, I just wish I could save the pics! :dunno:

H

Firefox - opposite mouse click, select "view image" - image appears alone on screen - drag to desktop (or however you do it on a PC).

I just wish someone would find something new with her 2nd implants.