• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

Re: Crissy Moran / Crissy M

Thanks a lot for the video, with our "blonde" Crissy. Not so bad with blonde
hair.
Because there is always something new to find from our Crissy, that is my reason to check back frequently.
It is not easy, but we have to keep trying.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Thanks a lot for the video, with our "blonde" Crissy. Not so bad with blonde
hair.
Because there is always something new to find from our Crissy, that is my reason to check back frequently.
It is not easy, but we have to keep trying.

The strange thing is that so many people post links to Crissy and her "old" implants and then label the link "new".

When this thread was reset (see first post), I really thought that it would only contain reposts of her new chest sets... :dunno:

And, FWIW, it looks like we ran out of new stuff 2 or 3 months ago.

As a side note...redezra.com does have a set or two of Crissy not seen before but I can find no links but they are on the pay site. Further, there is an unreleased set with her and Devon done by redezra last year that I saw a few snaps from on her blog..Hope it comes out someday.
v/r
jrmiahjnsn

ps:you can still find new bondage material with Crissy on helplessheroines.com

again, a paysite and no links...sorry

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

As a side note...redezra.com does have a set or two of Crissy not seen before but I can find no links but they are on the pay site. Further, there is an unreleased set with her and Devon done by redezra last year that I saw a few snaps from on her blog..Hope it comes out someday.
v/r
jrmiahjnsn

ps:you can still find new bondage material with Crissy on helplessheroines.com

again, a paysite and no links...sorry

The strange thing is that so many people post links to Crissy and her "old" implants and then label the link "new".

When this thread was reset (see first post), I really thought that it would only contain reposts of her new chest sets... :dunno:

And, FWIW, it looks like we ran out of new stuff 2 or 3 months ago.

Don't get me wrong - I want new Crissy stuff - and I'd love to be wrong about what I wrote! :D

For me, she's one of the biggest loses, she was one of the great ones in my book.

Crissy is so god damn perfect. Love her.:)