• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

CrissyMoran said:
I have 3 more sets that I have shot with her that haven't been published yet!! I love her... she is one of the sexiest girls I have ever worked with!

Crissy

Thanks Crissy, we are looking forward to seeing you and Anita on your web site soon! Thanks for the outstanding work, I can see why you enjoyed working with Anita, you both are very alluring and erotic! :nanner:

you reckon crissy m's fence is a bit short? im presuimg she poses nude in the backyard when she cant be stuffed driving to some odd location, and with a fence that size the neighbours (who may be elderly with heart condition) might accidently spy somthing and drop dead on the spot from excitement..

*this post relates to pics posted a few pages back (chrissys 'fence' is not some sexual thing)

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
gussey said:
you reckon crissy m's fence is a bit short? im presuimg she poses nude in the backyard when she cant be stuffed driving to some odd location, and with a fence that size the neighbours (who may be elderly with heart condition) might accidently spy somthing and drop dead on the spot from excitement..

*this post relates to pics posted a few pages back (chrissys 'fence' is not some sexual thing)

I actually did shoot some pics of me with a water hose in a pool in my backyard and yes the wall around my house if very short. One time while I was laying out in the backyard nude my neighbor decided to go up on his roof to fix something. I had a box of cheez-it's i was eating and tried my best to cover up with it! haha So embarrassing!

CrissyMoran said:
I actually did shoot some pics of me with a water hose in a pool in my backyard and yes the wall around my house if very short. One time while I was laying out in the backyard nude my neighbor decided to go up on his roof to fix something. I had a box of cheez-it's i was eating and tried my best to cover up with it! haha So embarrassing!

Yes, I'll bet his roof needed extensive repairs..lasting the whole summer.

McRocket

Banned
CrissyMoran said:

You can eat cheez-it's and keep your figure?

Lucky you.