• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
@darkman,

I just found those the other night, when I was looking for inspiration....:rubbel: :D

Thanks for the link!:tongue:

Please don't.

Take in act that this board was meant to discuss, not to share pictures.

1. No hardcore pictures, like open vaginas, close-ups, penetration, cum shots etc.
2. You may post any picture from, http://photos.freeones.com on the board, as long as you post the gallery url in your post.
3. Thread starters may post pictures, thread repliers aren't allowed to, unless pictures are from point 2.
4. Posting a picture to find a babe name is allowed, as long as the picture is not a Playboy, Suze Randall or Perfect 10 picture.

at the top right of your screen, you can see a "search" button...
Why don't you use it ? This board is full of all the links you'll need...;)

Waow ! Crissy seems to be "open" in this set. I like her because she allways look natural and seems to have fun in posing...
Fresh ;)

Just saw that today as well. Nice little gallery of pics. I've always wondered, though, how M&B can claim to having a certain model as "exclusive" when she has contracts with all sorts of companies and she appears in Playboy, in vids, etc. lol Seems kinda misleading... But nice gallery, nonetheless!! Wooohooo!!!

Gotta get buzzing about... ;-) :nanner:

Yeahh, that's kind of a question. Pet, or Playmate, are trademarks. But ,"exclusive model" what does it mean excactly?
I'm afraid nothing in a court trial room...

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
magicbird said:
Yeahh, that's kind of a question. Pet, or Playmate, are trademarks. But ,"exclusive model" what does it mean excactly?
I'm afraid nothing in a court trial room...

It's just marketing hype. Simple!;)

Besides, I don't want her to be on only one site...then it's harder to find the free pix!:D

I ahve always had a thing for Crissy Moran. Starting when she was on www.foxes.com I know her boob job is fake and alot of people dont like it. But, in a wierd quirky way, the tear drop shape of them are kind of a turn on. And that bubble but, man forget about it. I dont think i could get over doing her doggy style just so i could cup my hand and smack that ass every few seconds.

"Teardrop shaped," now that's a NICE way of putting it. Crissy is a fave of mine too, but for her face, booty, and nice tummy. Her tits are a major turn-off to me. She needs to get them either re-done or UNdone. But regardless...
hitit.gif

Cum on, Crissy, give us some more hardcore stuff! You've crossed the line, now GO FOR IT and do more HARD shoots and vids...

darkman

Retired Moderator
Nightfly said:
"Teardrop shaped," now that's a NICE way of putting it. Crissy is a fave of mine too, but for her face, booty, and nice tummy. Her tits are a major turn-off to me. She needs to get them either re-done or UNdone. But regardless...
hitit.gif

Cum on, Crissy, give us some more hardcore stuff! You've crossed the line, now GO FOR IT and do more HARD shoots and vids...
I'm with you Nightfly ;) She made a choice doing hardcore... so GO AHEAD CRISSY !! :nanner: