• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

Re: Crissy Moran / Crissy M

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=103151448&blogID=188863172&Mytoken=BF991E83-377E-4D2E-8463C273B27E76F933743234

Alright, this right here is some of the realest stuff I've ever read. Christina has been through ALOT in her life, and I wholeheartedly respect her decision to leave the business.

And as far as why her website is still up and running, I would think it's a combination of her only being out for 3 months and maybe the fact that she doesn't 100% control over it. In any case, I'm glad she's finally happy.

And for the record, the post I made above will be the LAST post of Criss.....I mean Christina that I ever make.

still wants to make some money i'd guess. jesus won't be happy.

According to her Myspace she is currently broke and is begging money off her Myspace friends as well as her current boyfriend. I think the Website belonged to a company out of Florida. Either way she says she just started a new job working for a law firm in California, where she is currently.

I don't know but her plight does lead one to believe that she just might make a comeback. Some do, some don't.

Hello to you all.
I´m so glad that I found this Crissy Forum. I joined other, but after Crissy retired most of them were deleted. I`m from Europe so pls. excuse the english.
Hope we can share our love to Crissy.:wave2:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to freeones ilovecrissy

Thank you for the nice welcome.

Are there any last infos or pics from our Crissy before she left ??
It is hard to understand, that we do not see her anymore.
To me she is / was the most beautiful woman on earth.:rolleyes: