• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Creature Found In Texas Possibly The Chupacabra

^You mean the giant spaghetti monster?!

Too bad, they already shot it. They could have interrogated him to ascertain Bigfoot's location. You know these mythical creatures are in cahoots...

maybe kick Nessie out of hiding too

Shifty

O.G.
Need I remind you people that this is meant to be a serious discussion about a
fantasy creature? Please raise the level of dialogue or I'll lock this thread! :nono:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
why no pics?

Shifty

O.G.
Just in case anyone gives a fuck:

The 8-legged Monster Behind Chupacabra Mystery

Sightings abound of a four-legged, hairless, fanged monster that kills and sucks the blood, and sometimes milk, from livestock in the United States and Latin America. Its name chupacabra literally means "goat sucker."

There is, in fact, a real monster behind the sightings, but it has eight legs, measures at most 0.02 inches (0.5 millimeters) long and burrows into skin, rather than sucking blood. Its name:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/101031/canada/the8_legged_monster_behind_chupacabra_mystery

Don't be surprised if Tea Baggers use it as proof of the existence of Lucifer

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You can hunt it in Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Those bastards killed my experiment!

Relax P/K...they likely saved you from being patient zero and jumping another inter-species STD into humans.

You can't run around experimenting sex positions on anything "exotic looking" with a pulse.:cool:

You know they've found fanged frogs, giant squirrel rats, thumb sized monkeys and hundreds of real new species in Bornia and New Guinea. I don't get why people find animals with out their fur and call it a Chuacabra, all the time. I guess people just want to believe.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You know they've found fanged frogs, giant squirrel rats, thumb sized monkeys and hundreds of real new species in Bornia and New Guinea. I don't get why people find animals with out their fur and call it a Chuacabra, all the time. I guess people just want to believe.

Probably triggered by the same part of the brain responsible for religion.
They've seen evidence of that part of the brain at work in chimps - always acting a certain way around a certain fountain, just as tribesmen have been known to dance on a sacred spot...

*waits for the mob with burning torches to turn up and burn me for being a heretic*
:flame: