• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Create your own Astroid crashing into earth...

I'm still not convinced...

that if an asteroid the size of an Aircraft Carrier hit earth, it would cause as much mayhem as was said.

I mean, this one was 3/4 of a mile in diameter.

crater.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Re: I'm still not convinced...

If it hit your house it would fuck your day up.

Its not the size its the force of impact! That thing is gonna hit the earth going a few thousand miles per hour so yeah its gonna be a life changer! It won't wipe all life on Earth out but the cloud of dust and debris that will last many years will do just as much if not more damage!

But what we really have to worry about is the super volcano disguised as the state of Wyoming!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Nah, us Germans did that.

We just wanted to bury some waste, and we always go for the big solution :)

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Its not the size its the force of impact! That thing is gonna hit the earth going a few thousand miles per hour so yeah its gonna be a life changer! It won't wipe all life on Earth out but the cloud of dust and debris that will last many years will do just as much if not more damage!

But what we really have to worry about is the super volcano disguised as the state of Wyoming!

This.
If I throw a bullet at your head, will it kill you? No.

See? Science and understanding is fun!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

Aircraft carrier is a lot of air, an asteroid is not.

Greater mass equals greater kinetic force thus hitting the ground a lot harder than your aircraft carrier, which makes a bigger hole.

Now please stop asking these stupid questions, unless that is if you like making yourself look like an uneducated redneck.

This.
If I throw a bullet at your head, will it kill you? No.

See? Science and understanding is fun!

Ever hear of mass? Which gets thrown farther when hit? The bowlng ball, or the bowling pin?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Holy fucking shit, I have literally had an easier time explaining science to a five year old. This truly is an argument for wearing biking helmets.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Okay... well, since meteor doesn't seem plausible to you, what does?

Maybe a space dragon lost his wings while fighting dwarfs in the asteroid belt and hurtled in to the Earth at light speed. How's that sound?

The only hope we have is that our atmosphere burns alot of the asteroid up or breaks it up into a bunch of smaller pieces.

And you don't need alot of mass to cause alot of damage when you are going at a high rate of speed.

If you ever had gone shooting and you happen to fire at the ground the bullet makes a good size crater compared to its size, now think of an object a couple of million times bigger going a hundred times faster than that bullet impacting the ground, some very bad shit is going to happen!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Note what college that's from. Of course it's fucking awesome.

Boiler the fuck up!