• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: girl juice

wow this is one awesome thread nice work guys

Re: Milky Creamy Female orgasms?

Here's some Rikki White riding some black cock and creaming all over it -- twice. One of the great things about black cock is that the pussy cream contrasts well and even if its not creamy (just slick/wet) it still looks great because the glistening has a wonderful effect on a dark background. This is part of the reason why black guys always seem so muscular too (a darker color object will reflect the light in such a way that curves, textures, etc will be very evident) though I think its partially good genes and emphasis on athleticism, dancing, & working out in many black communities in the United States.

Whatever. Sorry for the musings on race, form, contrast, and lighting. Here's some jerkin' material. Enjoy, my fellow salami-slappers and chicken-chokers.

:)

http://www.***************/26566-Ricki-White-Butts-And-Blacks.html

oops. they don't seem to allow linking to a site called e$kimo†ube (dot) com. Thats a hint. if you can't figure it out, you need to stop jerkin' yer gerkin and start trainin' yer brain.

Last edited:

Amy Reid always has creamy pussy juice, I will try to find a link to one of the masturbation scenes that I have seen

FOund a hot amateur one, wish I knew her name though!

http://www.**********/movie.php?id=812&w=show

Creaming / Frothing

y o u p o r n . c o m / w a t c h / 2 5 9 9 0 3 / y o u p o r n m a t e - l a t i n a n g e l 1 - c u m s - f o r - c a m /

t u b e 8 . c o m / h a r d c o r e / c r e a m / 1 6 1 2 8 /

Mimi Miyagi did it a couples years back in a video called "Girls can cum too".

PS: sorry about the spacing but for some reason freeones won't let me post the direct links. Just start at the back and alternate between pressing "←" & "Backspace".