• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Creampie - dick pumping it in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a video of Jill Kelly riding some guy on the kitchen floor and he delivered a creampie in which you could see his cock and balls tighten when he came in her.

There's lots of creampie vids out there, but does anyone have links to ones where you can see the guy pumping his cum into her?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
this is my favorite type of creampie movie. You just KNOW he's really fillin her up and it's not at all fake, some movies make me wonder.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
So since this thread is called "Creampie - dick pumping it in" why not post more vids like this. Cowgirl creampies are hard to find, but any with pumping it in would be just fine!

Cowgirl creampies are definately my fav.
Funny how it's very realistic too. How many times in the heat of great sex your girl pounces on top of you and rides your dick like crazy? And then you realize too late how great it feels and cum within a minute or two? Luckily, my fuck buddy takes it with great humor and makes fun of me for cumming too quick in that position.

But yeah, it's great to cum during cowgirl sex. It's sad there isn't anymore movies that show cowgirl creampies.

Status
Not open for further replies.