• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Creampie Dick Pumping it in #5

One site worth keeping an eye on is creampie.com. They have a page that features some pretty good-sized sample clips that often include the "point of no return" and while the pumping isn't always in evidence, at least the clips seem to generally show the climax happening rather than just cutting to the "dripping".

http://www.creampie.com/homepage.html

Of particular note on this preview page (which adds a new girl every few weeks) are the clips featuring Alexandria Quinn-lookalike Shannon Kelly and what I think is a rare creampie with MILF Darryl Hanah. Only annoying (not mention weird) thing is the "girl of the month" is the only one without an apparent preview clip. Maybe there's another link that I can't find, but you need to wait till she cycles down the list before the clip becomes available, it seems.

This is a side question, but if anyone out there has bought a membership to creampie.com recently, do they still have their extensive library of CP clips from various videos, or have they pretty well just gone to featuring their own material?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
One site worth keeping an eye on is creampie.com. They have a page that features some pretty good-sized sample clips that often include the "point of no return" and while the pumping isn't always in evidence, at least the clips seem to generally show the climax happening rather than just cutting to the "dripping".

http://www.creampie.com/homepage.html

Of particular note on this preview page (which adds a new girl every few weeks) are the clips featuring Alexandria Quinn-lookalike Shannon Kelly and what I think is a rare creampie with MILF Darryl Hanah. Only annoying (not mention weird) thing is the "girl of the month" is the only one without an apparent preview clip. Maybe there's another link that I can't find, but you need to wait till she cycles down the list before the clip becomes available, it seems.

This is a side question, but if anyone out there has bought a membership to creampie.com recently, do they still have their extensive library of CP clips from various videos, or have they pretty well just gone to featuring their own material?

:glugglug:

ba3698, this questions is for you. Please answer. How does your clip even remotely qualify?

Actually I'll answer for him. I think it qualifies because we see a closeup of the guy's dick as he's coming. It may not be jerking around as in some of the clips here, but I think it counts. I'd have posted it.

Actually I'll answer for him. I think it qualifies because we see a closeup of the guy's dick as he's coming. It may not be jerking around as in some of the clips here, but I think it counts. I'd have posted it.
I apologize. Earlier, I guess the lower part of the page was not displayed, therefore the third clip was not showing.