• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

'Crawl To Me' pictures...

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
I like the way the posts in these threads slowly fade away from the original concept.

Start - crawling toward you. Next - just being on your hands and knees facing any direction (Aria). Next - no longer being on you hands and knees, just stooping (Avy).

Pretty soon the women will be walking upright away from the camera.

Just an observation. Don't sweat it.

Aces&Jacks said:
I like the way the posts in these threads slowly fade away from the original concept.

Start - crawling toward you. Next - just being on your hands and knees facing any direction (Aria). Next - no longer being on you hands and knees, just stooping (Avy).

Pretty soon the women will be walking upright away from the camera.

Just an observation. Don't sweat it.

That is very true. That is also why I try to post the link to just the pic I am referring to. Some pics are too good to pass by but we should stick to the topic. After all, it is such a wonderful pose!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
damistud said:
Damnit, my stuff always gets edited while I see others posting, no joke, 100+ links in one post. :dunno: But, ok... I'll keep it at five! :cool:

The board rules were changed to the 5 limit a few months ago, so older posts may, and often do, have more. The limit is not for the thread.

Edit:
Gallery links:
You can not post more than 5 Gallery URL’s in one post. In the case that a user does post more, a moderator will edit the post.
You can NOT post consecutive posts with gallery links.
If the moderator team finds out that people are posting more, we will edit the post, consider a ban for the user. In the case of sponsor hosted galleries we will notify the sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think you were being rude, damistud, but just to clarify...

That post you referenced is over a year old, long before the new 5 links per post maximum rule was established. As has been explained, it's not practical to go back through all those older threads/posts and eliminate all the links very quickly after implementing a new board rule. It takes time and mod attention to get that done, and they're very busy guys and gals.

Another rule is not to post after your own post, without anyone else's reply, consecutive times, in the same thread (this helps to prevent needless bumping of threads with little interest [or pointless ones] and also to prevent people trying to circumvent the 5 links per post rule)...

Cheers! :hatsoff: :nanner:

damistud said:
I'm not trying to be rude to guys here. Sorry for that. You guys do a great job in these forums and it must be hard to deal with all of us jackasses! Keep up the good work. :hatsoff:

A lot of links - try looking here.