• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Contest: When will the Lindsay Lohan sextape hit the web? Guess the date!!!

This thread got me thinking: http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...James-Deen-is-fucking-Lindsay-Lohan-yet-(pic)

We all know its just a matter of time until a Lindsay Lohan sextape will hit the world wide web. Maybe not with james Deen but who cares!!! I dont care what you guys say, we will all (well most anyways) watch it.

lindsay-lohan-june25-rm.jpg

Place a date in this thread (write it out to not confuse people, sample: August 12, 2012) and whichever one is closest wins 1000 myFreeOnes points or my personal Dracula Fleshlight (only used twice)!

UPDATE: 500 Bonus points will be given if you predict the kind of action. So Anal or swallowing or blowjob only, etc

crazy-vampire-fleshlight-with-fangs-20565-1256496797-13.jpg

Note: this is an UNofficial Freeones contest, Petra is not aware of it but who cares right ;)

Last edited:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Cool, now Roald will appreciate everything I do that doesn't involve him.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Oh, and the fleshlight was used 3x remember? Gonzo was nose deep in it.

i'm disappointed that the dracula fleshlight does not come with actual fangs. would not fuck...:facepalm:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
used twice? im guessing next may.

may 2013.

and james deen better not be in it. that popcorn headed toilet duck.

Perhaps we should add bonus points for people who predict if there will be anal or swallowing or maybe even some peeing in the tape

no anal. shes prolly a fucking prude.

definitely a facial. maybe a quarter swallow.

K So, May 2013, Facial + quarter swallow.

Noted!

Will you use it once more and not rinse it out before you ship it to me Ronald? I want to have your essence inside of me.

Will you use it once more and not rinse it out before you ship it to me Ronald? I want to have your essence inside of me.

I can do special requests yes.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
February, 2013. It will include a lame blow job, some horrible and out of focus fucking, then her making out with some other chick.