• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in head

If only things were that easy, KTI.

hc-failed-az.jpg

This just in: Obama's health care reform will cure all medical ailments, including psychosis - confirming Obama supporters' belief that he is Jesus.

No, really. I'm done. :facepalm:

This just in: Obama's health care reform will cure all medical ailments, including psychosis - confirming Obama supporters' belief that he is Jesus.

In the context of this case, it wouldn't be about curing them.:2 cents:

DrSoles

Ph.D in Female Solesiology
A lot of discussion have been going on about what may have influenced Loughner. Here are a few videos that were created before anyone ever knew of Sarah Palin or the Tea Party. We still don't know for sure what influenced him, but to solely place the blame on Palin and crew is a little disingenuous.

This video was posted to YouTube May 7, 2007

This video was posted to YouTube on April 13, 2008

This video was posted to YouTube on February 18, 2008

Won't happen....he will be made to pay dearly for his actions.
Obama won't let this happen on his watch as bad as his approval rating has been. He will make sure this "person" frys or gets the needle, whatever the fuck they do in Az!!

Then it's on to Glen Beckberg and Sarah Palin....:tinhat:

He won't be tried in Arizona. Also, he'll be tried Federally. It'll be up to a jury to determine if he is not guilty due to an insanity plea (which doesn't mean that he'll ever be free...as many think). Also, since he'll be tried by a federal judge, his attorney(s) will likely challenge any verdict other than not guilty. This will be a long circus. A long, expensive circus.

As far as Salvia goes, it's illegal in several states. You smoke it like crack and then you hallucinate for a minute or two. There's video of Miley Cyrus trying it before a brief laughing fit. So far there is no evidence linking the drug to mental illness, but of course, it's another thing to blame so surely the media will be on it with dramatic music and scary graphics to scare people.

So far guns, magazine, Tea Partiers, partisan rhetoric, Sarah Palin, the police, parents, the health care industry and salvia have all been blamed. Soon red thongs will be blamed as well.

Because healthcare is free in the UK people go to their doctor about anything and everything, we don't even pay for the doctor visit. With this in mind maybe more of our illnesses get picked up. I don't know if this is the case in the US but if you have to pay to see a doctor wouldn't that put some people off going, so many illnesses go untreated? Maybe you get a problem and think to yourself I aint gonna pay hundreds of dollars or have my premiums increased for this particular ailment :dunno:

A lot of discussion have been going on about what may have influenced Loughner. Here are a few videos that were created before anyone ever knew of Sarah Palin or the Tea Party. We still don't know for sure what influenced him, but to solely place the blame on Palin and crew is a little disingenuous.

This video was posted to YouTube on February 18, 2008

Looks like there was a threat in that description:

Gabrielle Giffords on impeachment of Bush and the war effort. If Gabby will not move on this "WE" will move on her and she will be the first to deal with...

Can you say recall, Gabby?

Because healthcare is free in the UK people go to their doctor about anything and everything, we don't even pay for the doctor visit. With this in mind maybe more of our illnesses get picked up. I don't know if this is the case in the US but if you have to pay to see a doctor wouldn't that put some people off going, so many illnesses go untreated? Maybe you get a problem and think to yourself I aint gonna pay hundreds of dollars or have my premiums increased for this particular ailment :dunno:

Loughner had health insurance. Even more, there's not a single spree shooting nut I can think of that was ever denied any healthcare. Most known examples were on some sort of anti-depressant or mood stabilizer...or they they defied health care professionals and stopped taking their medications.

You can make an argument that America doesn't handle mental illness as it should, but not because lack of access to medical professionals. Instead, because this country has a culture of treating everything via drugs and drugs alone.

Think about it. We have an alarming obesity rate in America. So the FDA loosens regulations on lap-bands and diet drugs. We have a growing rate of ADD and ADHD, so instead of parents changing their child's habits and creating an environment that combats that, doctors push Ritalin on kids and parents call it a done deal.

So you can see how you're no different or better than them.

People like Bill Maher never spew hatred and anger. I'm trying to remember, wasn't he the one who said he's happy about the war because it's all about a bunch of religious people killing each other?

Maher makes Hannity, and Rush look like saints. Add in the MSNBC crowd plus a sprinkle of MoveOn and DailyKos and you've got a lefty drum circle of venomous hate that Stalin would approve of.

Maher makes Hannity, and Rush look like saints. Add in the MSNBC crowd plus a sprinkle of MoveOn and DailyKos and you've got a lefty drum circle of venomous hate that Stalin would approve of.

Maher is edgier than the others because of the format of his show...not because he is worse. His show is essentially formatted as comedic political discussion. That is, political discussion with a no holds barred tenor of an HBO comedy act.

He's the opposite of Dennis Miller but with a grown up show.

Point is Rush and Hannity are practically worse (or at the very least as bad) even if the format of their shows don't allow for it to come across. Private political Rush and Hannity aren't necessarily the cable tv Hannity and radio Rush.

Maher is edgier than the others because of the format of his show...not because he is worse. His show is essentially formatted as comedic political discussion. That is, political discussion with a no holds barred tenor of an HBO comedy act.

He's the opposite of Dennis Miller but with a grown up show.

Point is Rush and Hannity are practically worse (or at the very least as bad) even if the format of their shows don't allow for it to come across. Private political Rush and Hannity aren't necessarily the cable tv Hannity and radio Rush.

What a ridiculous statement. You don't know private Rush, Maher or Hannity. None of us are on here talking about what they say in private because that's not what they're being called out for. They are public figures and people take issue with what they say on their broadcast, in articles and books.

Is Maher as inflammatory as Limbaugh? Yes. Is Ed Schultz?
Is Keith Olbermann? Maybe we should look at Rachel Maddow? Now consider that the left controls a much larger share of the media AND it has a lot of the entertainment industry to attack non-liberals overtly on SNL and the Daily Show (yes they attack liberals too) and also in tv and movies.

She dead yet?
:dunno:

I'm sure you would like that, seeing as that she's American and all and how we are all devils according to your profound wisdom...

26 pages and the left is still accusing the media for murder, rather than the gunman. Why?

Did anyone catch on to that guy that was shot in the shooting and threatened a conservative like a few days later a political rally? It's been on O'Reilly, but the Left media is not talking about it. And from what I've gathered, this freakazoid was a lefty, so what's up with that? I'm just so sick of the Maddows and Olbermans banging that crap into heads.

What a ridiculous statement. You don't know private Rush, Maher or Hannity. None of us are on here talking about what they say in private because that's not what they're being called out for. They are public figures and people take issue with what they say on their broadcast, in articles and books.

Is Maher as inflammatory as Limbaugh? Yes. Is Ed Schultz?
Is Keith Olbermann? Maybe we should look at Rachel Maddow? Now consider that the left controls a much larger share of the media AND it has a lot of the entertainment industry to attack non-liberals overtly on SNL and the Daily Show (yes they attack liberals too) and also in tv and movies.

What a ridiculous presumption. I didn't assume what they were in private...that's what you presumed I was leading into. I said they're not necessarily the same...worse or not in private it should be obvious they're not the same as their public personae.

That said, Maher's shtick is little more than a comedic act centered around political discussion. He does nowhere near the baiting that Rush and Hannity get into. He doesn't delve into anywhere near the supposition, innuendo, guilt by association and conviction through speculation hacks like Limbaugh, Hannity and others do.

Not saying Maher doesn't do any of it at all..but the likes of the Limbaughs, etc. have built their entire format around it.

And before you spout off about how little I may know about Rush...I listened to Rush's show for about 3 years in the '90s. And nearly everyone who's come after him has played on some variation of what he does. Rush is the same guy who in one breath talks about the criminality of illegal drug use...while he's illegally absorbing drugs at the same time...

They are far worse.....Fox and Brett Baer for example dedicating 3 days to Obama's terrorist ties...staring a guy who was a hippie extremist 40 years ago.:rolleyes::rolleyes::1orglaugh Give me a break...when has Maher come close to something that lame??

Must be demoralizing to be rejected by a group who's ideas you admire a great deal.

I don't admire the Nazis. I support the Jews and Israel. At least my relatives fought against fascism.

You always end up getting short changed on this forum emcee, for that I kind of feel sorry for you. But hey chin up one day You Might win something.:1orglaugh