• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Condom mishaps?

hahaha, good point. Either way though, for all you quickest guns in the west, wrap your tool before you're paying for college 18 years down the road

Pulling out is 100% effective. If it didn't work, he didn't pull out.

Not true STD....Some guys leak more than enough semen during sex to get a chick pregnant long before they ejaculate....

another truth. Precum, all though it's job is to sterilize the canal that the semen will run down, also sometimes hold a small amount of semen itself and can cause pregnancy. It's rare but it happens

Study 1
PIP: A study in Boston, Massachusetts, and another study in New York City examined samples of pre ejaculate fluid from HIV seropositive and HIV seronegative men to determine whether HIV was or was not present in pre ejaculate fluid. The researchers found macrophages and CD4 lymphocytes in most samples, indicating that HIV was present. The more significant finding, however, was that most pre ejaculate samples did not contain any sperm and those that did had only small clumps of a very small amount of sperm which seemed to be immobile. A larger study is needed to verify these results. If these results are confirmed, they may dispel the myth that pre ejaculate fluid contains sperm. An ongoing WHO/USAID study shows that the pregnancy rate caused by men with 3 million sperm/ml/ejaculation is very low; fertility clinics consider men with a sperm count of no more than 5 million/ml to be infertile, particularly if is there is low motility. The average ejaculation has about 100 million sperm/ml, but about 10 million sperm pass through the cervical mucus, about 1 million make it to the top of the uterine tract, and just about 100,000 sperm reach the fallopian tubes. Thus, only a couple of sperm, assuming motility, would reach the fallopian tubes in the case of the pre ejaculate samples with some sperm, which tended to be immobile (sperm levels only in the 1000s). Thus, the probability of pregnancy is very love if pre-ejaculate fluid enters the vagina. Pre-ejaculate fluid of 6 of the 9 HIV seropositive donors in Boston and 6 of the 14 HIV seropositive donors in New York contained HIV, regardless of symptom status or antiretroviral therapy status. Thus, the risk of HIV transmission may be higher than unplanned pregnancy, so people should use condoms before the penis enters the vagina, mouth, or anus. -PMID: 12286905 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] .

Study 2
Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9. Zukerman asked "Does preejaculatory penile secretion originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?" - conclusion: "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus."

Studies 3 and 4
Here's another two studies that were studying the HIV viral load in pre-ejaculate and incidentally showed that there isn't sperm:

Ilaria G, Jacobs JL, Polsky B, Koll B, Baron P, MacLow C, Armstrong D, Schlegel PN. Detection of HIV-1 DNA sequences in pre-ejaculatory fluid. Lancet 1992;340:1469.

Pudney J, Oneta M, Mayer K, Seage G, Anderson D. Pre-ejaculatory fluid as potential vector for sexual transmission of HIV-1. Lancet 1992;340:1470.

What these scientific findings suggest is that precum either does NOT contain sperm AT ALL, or that there is so little that the chances of pregnancy are very VERY low. The chances are not eliminated but they are so low that becoming pregnant from pre-cum easily becomes urban myth.

Also remember, if the man has ejaculated before you have intercourse again, the chances are increased for conception because semen will still be left within the penis itself and further along the male reproductive organ.

Sure, a few times. Get another and put it back on, fuck what she says about it (though to their credit, the women each time were worried about it breaking and told me right when they noticed.)

Interesting info themrose. Thanks; however I was always of the idea that precum could impregnate women just as well. -- I'm curious then as to why the 'pull out' method is so faulty then (as my previous guess was that the precum was getting women pregnant). I'll have to look it up. Guys seem to be fairly accurate -at least I am- as to when they are *right* about to cum. I don't see what the fuck the problem could be then, seems very simple to pull out before hand.

Elektra Knight

Official Checked Star Member
Pulling out is 100% effective. If it didn't work, he didn't pull out.

Usually the only time this doesn't work is when one person decides not to stop. My girls cousin says the first time she fucked without a condom she liked it so much she didn't stop. She now has 2 children.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I've never had a condom mishap but we don't ( & never really have) used condoms. (My husband and myself, I did with prior boyfriends) However, to clear some stuff up on 'precum & pregnancy' Pre-cum alone has NO sperm in it, the only way pre-cum can get you pregnant is if you have cum prior to having sex and hadnt pee'd afterwards because then sperm from the last time you came is still in there and the pre-cum will push it out. If you havent cum in a while then you should be good with the pull out method, but if you use the pull out method you need to be 100% on top of it, a lot of guys get all distracted by the feel good feeling that they think they pull out on time when really they came (even if just a drop) inside her and THEN pulled out, which does you no good especially because one amount of cum may contain between 40 million to 600 million sperm depending on the volume and the length of time stored before cumming. Even if you 'pull out' and cum all over her ass, if that cum runs down her ass and goes even just a tiny bit into her vagina she can get pregnant. If your going to cum on her make sure its in the center of her back because then by the time the sperm reached her vagina (if it ever did) it would be dead. Anyways yeah... lol

I've had them break, but only when putting them on...
I HAVE had them get pulled off by a girls' pussy being too damned tight to keep something/anything between my dick and her wondrous warm womanhood!!!
Since I had gotten into coming on her or in her mouth instead of inside her pussy I usually would continue pumping...sometimes I just couldn't tell if it had come off or not....
If you're gonna take risks at least they should be worth the consequences!!!

Rule #1: Never say never. LOL!

Also love the sex lesson you just gave us! ;)

I've never had a condom mishap but we don't ( & never really have) used condoms. (My husband and myself, I did with prior boyfriends) However, to clear some stuff up on 'precum & pregnancy' Pre-cum alone has NO sperm in it, the only way pre-cum can get you pregnant is if you have cum prior to having sex and hadnt pee'd afterwards because then sperm from the last time you came is still in there and the pre-cum will push it out. If you havent cum in a while then you should be good with the pull out method, but if you use the pull out method you need to be 100% on top of it, a lot of guys get all distracted by the feel good feeling that they think they pull out on time when really they came (even if just a drop) inside her and THEN pulled out, which does you no good especially because one amount of cum may contain between 40 million to 600 million sperm depending on the volume and the length of time stored before cumming. Even if you 'pull out' and cum all over her ass, if that cum runs down her ass and goes even just a tiny bit into her vagina she can get pregnant. If your going to cum on her make sure its in the center of her back because then by the time the sperm reached her vagina (if it ever did) it would be dead. Anyways yeah... lol