• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Complete Performer Guide To BangBros' BANGBUS.COM

ok, not sure if this is the right place but im looking for these three girls doing it on a bus. it was a bangbros site so i assume it was bang bus. i lost the link, but it had three HOT chicks dressed in brown and doing it. I'm looking for more links of that set and the names of the girls. hope you can help.

A couple years late, but you're probably thinking of Garotas Da Van which has 3 women with 1 guy. It's Brazilian-based, I believe.
This is the site: http://garotasdavan.uol.com.br/videos.php

Re: Complete Performer Guide To BangBros' BangBus.COM

She goes by Ginger, Gynger, G-spot, Gigi, and Selene.

This is the same gal who was first to ride the sybian twice on the Howard Stern show.

Story of Ginger's sybian rides on Howard Stern show.
Some pics of Ginger from Howard Stern website.

Bang Bus as Selene

Facial Abuse as Gigi

Captain Stabbin as Gigi

and a bunch of fetish stuff on Clips4Sale.com (mostly as G-spot, but check under her other names as well).

She might also be available for your bachelor party ! -- NOTE they have typos for 2 of the websites:
Newtorkstreetsluts.com should be NewYorkStreetSluts.com
CaptainStabben.com should be CaptainStabbin.com (although the incorrect URL redirects to correct site)

Her IAFD profile where she is listed as having an IR scene with Shane Diesel in My Hot Wife Is Fucking Blackzilla 10

Last edited by a moderator:
girls of bangbus

hi, i want more informations about Laylani, erica deen, jessica (good laytin girl), and alexis (is a old video) from bangbus.

do you know the really name or more videos of these babes?

thanks