• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Complete Cytherea Vid

O.K. as requested I'm here to tell you I've got the complete squirting video, after a month of downloading on a daily basis!! It's very good, about 10 full squirts throughout!

I've placed it to share in my K@z@@ folder. This is the only way I know that I can share videos so if anyone else has any ideas please enlighten me and I will take them on board.

I have simply named the video 'Cytherea', this may bring up a few hits but the idea is that other people may have it aswell?? You will know it's definatley mine as I've included freeones address in the description and my Freeones name - Ric0chet (hope that's ok mods??)

I appreciate this will be a long process for all you pervs but it has been for me aswell. Good luck & get searching!!

say man i would like to get a copy of that but i couldnt find it on wtf wtf let me know whats up maybe you could send it to me

Attachments

• may24.jpg
    may24.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 7,636
anyway you could give us a link to the k@z@@ folder??

How do I give you the link- not too hot on this sharing vids business. Will that be quicker then through K@z@@, also is it safe going through my C: Drive??

I got about 115 results when i searched... but i didnt see the file with freeones and your username in the description.

I only pasted this on the off chance, I'm not after a ton of people saying they can't find it- I'm not on line 24/7 so that is why you have no trace. Please no more 'I cant see it', it is there but I'm probably trying to hold down a living so am not at my computer with my cock in hand!!

Thanks for your patience!!:D

Its 94.4MB (20mins 28 secs). Im leaving K*zaa on for a few hours now so feel free to try! 30/5/04 01:00 UK Time.

The chance of finding it is pretty slim. WTF (times 5) consists of lots of little parts, so to speak. When you search it looks in, say two or three of these 100 parts. So the chance you find a specific file is only a few percent.

It's not mine but it may well be somebody has got it aswell, I hope I'm not the only one!! lol:D

Any chance of some screen shots of her squirting,due to the fact my PC isnt playing movies at the moment.

I've had a brief look but can't find any of her in action and I'm unable to take screen shots from windows media player- just get a black screen? I did however find the story behind her squirting on that radio station so here it is to anyne who is interested!

http://www.ainews.com/Archives/Story5139.phtml

Phil77

Banned
Well whats the exact file name?? I am sure you can do a search of it on K@Z@@.

I no longer have this vid now after an unfortunate computer re format so please no more requests- much appreciated