• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Command and Conquered remastered

They've gone and done it and it's almost here.

Dust off your Mammoth Tanks and Snow Shows. It's time to fight Kane and those despicable Russians as C&C and Red Alert come back to the world on Friday.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I adore the original. My only question is this: how bad are they gonna fuck it up?

£17.99 to find out on Friday.

OMG, my fav RTS series of all time!
(Ok, Dune 2/2000 excluded).

Man, Joe Kucan hasn't aged a day since the 90's. I'm wondering if he really is Kane.
And Klepacki... I can't wait to hear his remixed work again.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
£17.99 to find out on Friday.

Yeah. I'll see what gameplay looks like and go from there. I have a hard time gaming on a desktop since computers = work for me. I just associate it that way. Sitting on my bed in my living room with a controller in my hand is gaming. I am curious though. Its not like I don't play Starcraft here and there when the mood strikes.

I'll let you know how it goes. Still a few hours until it's available. 6 pm in the UK according to the official site and steam.

I think my issue with it is that they spent all that effort on a remaster when they could have done an actual remake.
Heck, even if they kept the levels the same, and just made it 3D like the later C&C/RA titles, that would have been fine. The BTS footage seems to indicate the assets were all redone in 3D anyways.

After a few days of playing, I can honestly say, it's still bloody good.
I've deliberately not spent hours and hours playing it, pacing myself. But it's been a blast so far, sad to say though, I remember parts of the story. :)

My old favorite game, i must try remastered version

After a few days of playing, I can honestly say, it's still bloody good.
I've deliberately not spent hours and hours playing it, pacing myself. But it's been a blast so far, sad to say though, I remember parts of the story. :)
So I assume you're done now & unlocked everything. How were the bonuses? They were really hyping them up in the announcements.

Still a chunk to do.
Still feeding my WoW addiction daily, along with some Star Trek online and other games I dip into. But I am a few missions in and still enjoying it.
Nothing like gaming the way it used to be. One game at a time, played to death until it's done, then moving on. Lots on the go at once now. :)

Well, how is it?
Yeah, how goes it?

I was also watching some classic John Cena interviews and was reminded how C&C is his fav game of all time, and how he was pissed that they got Flair to star in RA3 instead of him. So there had better be some bonus features that have Cena in them, as that's A+ free promo material.