• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Collection of sexy GIFs

Wish there were a way to filter out all of the milk splashing out of/ramming this spatula up my/shitting out tennis from from my/sticking my dick back and forth between that girl's mouth and my/trying to fit a refrigerator door up my/ ASS PICS. I just don't get the appeal of it, but each to his own, I suppose. :eeew::throwup:

Wish there were a way to filter out all of the milk splashing out of/ramming this spatula up my/shitting out tennis from from my/sticking my dick back and forth between that girl's mouth and my/trying to fit a refrigerator door up my/ ASS PICS. I just don't get the appeal of it, but each to his own, I suppose. :eeew::throwup:

As you said, to each his own. Can't do nothin' 'bout that.
But I know how you feel.

but always end up like this

If I were you, I'd just contribute the hell out of things with what I like to make up for the lack of it. ;)

It all bookends the good work 2012i posts. There's a lot of fluid/orifice play I expect to avoid but then there's a post that completely demands my attention... So, ymmv.