• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Collection of sexy GIFs

Your Co-operation Please

Only OCSMs and ACOs are permitted to post Harcore images on any thread in the middle of a thread. As they hold the copy-right of the content they are posting.

Post hosted links by all means, but without the thumbnail part of it. Just take out the [image] tagged portion from the link and the link will work fine. I will just provide an example from a post made on the thread.

The original link that is posted:

If part of it is deleted and posted, that will still work when clicked on. (from another thumbless link.)

[url]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/8/1/1/58117/D/W/Q/d/DWQd/deep_1.gif[/url]

[B]You are welcome to post a thumb-nailed link if it is not a hardcore image, i.e. does not show penetration of any body parts.
[/B]
Best wishes to you all and happy gifing.

The rules are very clear on image posting, which is quoted below.
[QUOTE]
[SIZE="3"][B]Picture Posting Rules[/B][/SIZE]

Just because you found the picture somewhere on the internet doesn't mean that you're allowed to post it! Please respect our rules in regards to posting copyrighted content on our board!
[B]
If you are starting a new thread:[/B]

You may attach () a photo in your post. This is the only time you may use the attachment feature unless you are an ACO or OCSM.
Include the URL where you found the photo if at all possible (this may be difficult with photos you're trying ID that have been sitting on your PC for ages).
[U][I]This is the only instance where it's OK to post hardcore content. We'd still like you to try to avoid it if possible, but we understand this may be the only image you have.[/I][/U]

[B]If you are posting in an existing thread:[/B]

You may NOT use the attach photo feature. You must use an image hosting service that allows adult content and insert the image into the thread using the button. Click here for image hosting ideas.
[U][I]Avoid posting hardcore images, instead post them as links. The reason is the copyright owners will more than likely send us a take down notice for hardcore content so we'd just like to avoid it in the first place.[/I][/U]
It's preferred that you post images as thumbnails instead of the full image. Most image hosting services have this as a feature.
Don't hotlink to an image. This means that you're linking to an image from a site that isn't an image hosting service. Hotlinking is considered bandwidth theft.
If you are posting a single picture from a sample gallery, the URL must accompany the photo. All other photos must be public domain or free for use by the public.
Don't post images excessively (i.e. every post you make doesn't need to have an image in it). This isn't a picture posting forum and an image should be used to add value to your post, not to post pictures just to be annoying to other members.
Please try to resize your images before posting them. Other members may not have fast internet like you have and a huge image, even if it's hosted on an image hosting site, will take ages to load up on mobile phones and slower connections!
All images must follow the General Board Rules.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member

Shanda Fay is LIVE today at 7pm est
October 22, Saturday

Here is our fav Canadian MILF in fishnets getting fucked...
http://www.filthycuteonline.com/promo/mgp/povfuckme1/

http://www.filthycuteonline.com
Membership gets her site, the VNA Network Free & daily free live camshows too!
You could pay per minute to see camshows... but why?!?!

povfuck.gif

For now.....What's the policy on lesbians and dildos though?

Call me a fucking dumbass cockholster motherfucker, but that sounds to me like penetration.

Side note: how funny is it that my Firefox dictionary spell checker takes issue with dumbass and cockholster, but not motherfucker?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

It's official, motherfucker is now part of the English lexicon. I'll remember that next time I play scrabble.

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member

Members Show Today - Charlee Chase is LIVE
--- meet her online today
Your favorite Floridian big tit balloon popping real life MILF swinger....

October 24 - Monday - NOON EST (5pm gmt)
ONE HOUR SHOW - FREE TO MEMBERS...... http://www.charleechaselive.com

Join today & get Deauxma live today at 10pm est free too!

jizz.gif