• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

COHF - Beth

Out of all COHF girls I think Beth is just all round HOT.
Yet there is nothing more of this hot piece of ass.
Duz anyone know of more wiht her???

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 4,527
Re: COHF - Beth-Wheres More of This Hottie

bump

she's ,my all time fave cohf girl :rubbel: Anyone got anything of her??

Beth is hot as hell, i've been looking all over for more vids to no avail. Does anyone know the name of the Blonde chick in the vid with Beth? She's not the cutest but can suck really nice.

Aw yeah. That video with Beth getting nailed in the kitchen was one of my favorites during the glory days of Kazaa. Her ass and legs looked tight, and the 2 ugly chicks fluffing the dudes in the background was great. Where am I when this shit goes down? Can you still find this vid on Kazaa?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

oooooooooooooo

so thats beth? i love cohf. im sooo looking into this girl.

The blonde chick was called Donna, and as usual old COHF is the only place you'll ever see her:
As someone noted, she's not the prettiest girl, so usually she's just a fluffer, i.e. two extra holes, which I kind of like:

Here's an example

http://www.qualitygalleries.net/cohf/angelina57/index16.html

Btw, there's an excellent moment in this shoot "Crystal cohf Road Trip" where Beth is getting the living shit fucked out of her in the back of a trailer and all of a sudden the fat old guy she's blowing pulls out of her mouth and accidentally comes on one of the other guys. Gross, but kind of funny. Beth is just filthy!

Thanks Obelisk! I just really like that girl's enthusiasm, she looks like a great fuck. :thumbsup:

:( she is so hot, just seeing her face enjoying those cocks makes me rock hard

Not sure there's much point bumping this thread: none of the former cohf girls has ever done anything else, and she's now been out of the business more than 5 years.