• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

xpiritual

Closed Account
Re: Codi Bryant

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the love ya'll give me on this site! Look for my new dvd POV Junkie coming soon from Vouyer Media. I look forward to hearing from each of you in the future.

Lungzyn

Die For Me

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the love ya'll give me on this site! Look for my new dvd POV Junkie coming soon from Vouyer Media. I look forward to hearing from each of you in the future.

Welcome to FreeOnes Codi :wave2:

Hi Codi, great to see you here !
I'm wondering if you will have your website up soon ?
www.codisplayhouse.com
Im dying to see more of you, you have quickly become one of my favourite adult stars, such a luscious body :rolleyes:

David

Codi is a hot chick, but she is stuck up! Too busy for her true fans! Trust me...I'm baseing this on personal experience!

Codi is a hot chick, but she is stuck up! Too busy for her true fans! Trust me...I'm baseing this on personal experience!
Hmmm, interesting.
Can you share some of these personal experiences ?

Ive sent her an email without getting a response, and she doesnt seem all that bothered about getting her website up.
I hope this perception is wrong as she definately is a seriously hot babe and would /could have heaps of fans.