• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

COD ModernWarfare 3 wishlist

What are some additions/fixes you would like to see in the next modernwarfare? Here's some....

Carry a mix of special grenades ex. 1 smoke and 1 flashbang

Option to play with lock-on rockets only. (eliminates people abusing the grenade launcher attachment. Killzone2 lets you do this)

More perks that are useful and less of the useless ones

Online option to set custom map cycle for public matches as well as private
(doesn't have to be perfect, if 1 or 2 unchosen maps come up, oh well.)

Option to hold onto 1 custom class of choice when Prestige mode starts and everything else gets reset.

Custom costumes/bodygear for online characters

Map out the killstreak rewards to the Dpad. (so if you earn a airstrike after a UAV, you can get to your UAV first if you wish)

i just want the campain to feel like a war game mw2 didnt . warpig in mw was one of the best missons ever.
waw was a squad war game mw2 kinda did and kinda didnt feel like a war game.
i want to feel like a soldier not an fabi agent looking for people

i just want the campain to feel like a war game mw2 didnt . warpig in mw was one of the best missons ever.
waw was a squad war game mw2 kinda did and kinda didnt feel like a war game.
i want to feel like a soldier not an fabi agent looking for people

Agreed. I hated the Modernwarfare 2 campaign and went right to multiplayer after an hour or so. So to add to the wishlist here, a campaign that is good...

1.) A spawn system that actually works (and doesn't spawn people behind you for the idiotic payback)
2.) Removal of overpowered killstreaks (Predator Missile, Harrier, Chopper Gunner, AC130, Nuke)
3.) Nerf the Assault rifles to a point where it actually makes sense to use smgs, lmgs, etc. Maybe recoil and sway.
4.) Shotguns back to primary weapons
5.) Better maps that don't promote camping
6.) No more: commando, one man army, scavenger
7.) Marathon is back to extended sprint, not unlimited
8.) A no killstreak gametype
9.) No lock-on missiles
10.) No carry-over killstreaks in games with rounds
11.) Either get rid of stopping power or bring back juggernaut

I thank thats a pretty good start

maredsous

You avin' a laugh?
i'm probably in the minority here in that i don't play multiplayer at all, so i would love to see a longer campaign. i didn't even buy mw2 and just borrowed a friends copy for a couple of playthroughs.

Carry a mix of special grenades ex. 1 smoke and 1 flashbang

Map out the killstreak rewards to the Dpad. (so if you earn a airstrike after a UAV, you can get to your UAV first if you wish)

2.) Removal of overpowered killstreaks (Predator Missile, Harrier, Chopper Gunner, AC130, Nuke)
3.) Nerf the Assault rifles to a point where it actually makes sense to use smgs, lmgs, etc. Maybe recoil and sway.

I like these ideas. A lot.

1.I'd like to see a perk that defends against knifing. Maybe 2 stabs to kill, or none at all. I hate knifing and would like to see it taken away, or made less powerful.

2.A multiplayer only version of the game. Cheaper than the one with campaign. If it wasn't for Nazi Zombies, I could honestly say I haven't played a CoD campaign since number 2. The campaigns do nothing for me. Boring plot, boring war type scenarios. I'll pass thank you very much.

3.Kill cams taken away. Or maybe a perk to hide it.

That's about it.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Option to hold onto 1 custom class of choice when Prestige mode starts and everything else gets reset.

Won't work. If everything else resets then so would the guns you have for your custom class. Nice thought though.

Brilliant idea! :thumbsup:

1.) A spawn system that actually works (and doesn't spawn people behind you for the idiotic payback)
6.) No more: commando, one man army, scavenger
7.) Marathon is back to extended sprint, not unlimited
9.) No lock-on missiles

agreed 100%

also a non noob tube game type/setting

1) Nerf certain weapons/perks/killstreaks.
2) More maps/ dont hold out on a few and make a DLC..
3) Better campaign.
4) Dedicated servers please.
5) Fix hitboxes/registry.

Option to play with lock-on rockets only. (eliminates people abusing the grenade launcher attachment. Killzone2 lets you do this)

More perks that are useful and less of the useless ones

couldnt be said better. ate the ppl shooting the rpgs randomly

i'm probably in the minority here in that i don't play multiplayer at all, so i would love to see a longer campaign. i didn't even buy mw2 and just borrowed a friends copy for a couple of playthroughs.

That's essentially what the game is, multiplayer. I consider the campaign a glorified tutorial.

I'd like to see matchmaking similar to Halo. Similar levels matched up against each other.

Yeah, there's nothing worse then getting put on a team of bums vs. a clan. Its a no win situation. You can noob tube, throw blind grenades, scavenger, smoke-out the map or open up a fucking lemonade stand in the middle of Karachi all you want. You're still fucked........hollywood John Rambo scenarios never apply.

some new games modes.

some kind of a system that rewards actual team work while playing on a team.

reduce the kill streaks big time. they got a little out of hand in MW2. the way they were in COD4 was plenty.

allow bigger matches. (on PC you could join servers with up to 64 players. on console the most you can have is 12 or maybe 18 ...something like that) i'm thinking that 32 players would be a good ...not too many and not too few.

some more bigger maps.

and for God's sake go with dedicated servers.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
s
allow bigger matches. (on PC you could join servers with up to 64 players. on console the most you can have is 12 or maybe 18 ...something like that) i'm thinking that 32 players would be a good ...not too many and not too few.

great idea but never gonna happen. There are far to many other issues they need to work out before you have that many fuckers runnin around knifin people...or worse yet 64 campers holy fuck that would be a lame ass match!

great idea but never gonna happen. There are far to many other issues they need to work out before you have that many fuckers runnin around knifin people...or worse yet 64 campers holy fuck that would be a lame ass match!

Not to mention that the terrible spawn system already puts you directly in the line of fire with only 16 players. With 64 you could probably just shoot a machine gun in a straight line and get like 10 kills.

This boils my blood to this day.....Can I get my sentry guns without having to worry about getting killed and someone taking my crates??? I understand the air drop thing cause they kinda don't fit in your back pocket, but still!

Maybe up the kills you need to earn the gun and then have the crates locked so only you can get it. Its bullshit sometimes how you earn your crates only to have them get stolen cause you gotta worry about a drop...

Then you get that crooked SOB on your team that takes it upon him or herself to try and take your crate.

This boils my blood to this day.....Can I get my sentry guns without having to worry about getting killed and someone taking my crates??? I understand the air drop thing cause they kinda don't fit in your back pocket, but still!

Maybe up the kills you need to earn the gun and then have the crates locked so only you can get it. Its bullshit sometimes how you earn your crates only to have them get stolen cause you gotta worry about a drop...

Then you get that crooked SOB on your team that takes it upon him or herself to try and take your crate.

Truth. I stopped using air drops and sentry's because of the stupid crates. I used them as trap/bait for a while, but stopped. Has anybody gotten killed from these fuckers falling from the sky yet? Pain in the ass.

Truth. I stopped using air drops and sentry's because of the stupid crates. I used them as trap/bait for a while, but stopped. Has anybody gotten killed from these fuckers falling from the sky yet? Pain in the ass.

Yeah, its happened to me. Another thing about the crates, the idiot copter pilot will drop them on top of buildings or off into water and shit where you can't reach them.

Things i wouldnt mind:

multiple killcam angles
multiple weapon attachments (without bling, waste of a perk)
longer matches
more hardcore gamemodes!

Yeah, its happened to me. Another thing about the crates, the idiot copter pilot will drop them on top of buildings or off into water and shit where you can't reach them.

thats your fault for not being more careful of where your throwing your marker.

Things i wouldnt mind:

multiple killcam angles
multiple weapon attachments (without bling, waste of a perk)
longer matches
more hardcore gamemodes!

thats your fault for not being more careful of where your throwing your marker.

Yeah, but sometimes when you're in a pinch and around alot of obstructions, you gotta throw it anyways. Its chaotic out there. You can't pick and choose where you want to setup shop in that game. Especially when you just got a care package and the game is 3/4's over already...