• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: kim

That first sentence is 100% accurate, the second is 100% false.

nope, its all 100% correct. for some reason i dont find imaginary celebrities hot. now, in their own right as chicks, theyre alright. but coco is so much hotter its just mind blowing

Re: kim

nope, its all 100% correct. for some reason i dont find imaginary celebrities hot. now, in their own right as chicks, theyre alright. but coco is so much hotter its just mind blowing

What's an "imaginary celebrity"? Oh that's right, The Kardashians are. But that CoCo, now she's a real celebrity. I mean she's married to Ice T for crissake. Instant "real celebrity!" Haha. Seriously though, they are one in the same, but if one had more celebrity power, it'd be the Kardashian's no doubt. Specifically Kim. Sure she came up the "hard way" (pun intended), but she's about as well known a celeb as anyone out there. Coco...not so much.

And don't get me wrong, Coco is hot as hell, I just don't agree that she is hotter than Kim. And my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with celebrity power, I could give a crap who is more famous and how they got there, I just find Kim much more attractive. It's just personal preference man.

Re: Ice-T's Wife CoCo

E! announced that it has ordered eight episodes of 'Ice Loves Coco,' a reality series chronicling the marriage of Ice T and Coco, who is attempting some sort of a solo career. Stock up on the tissue and lotion.:rubbel:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes

E! announced that it has ordered eight episodes of 'Ice Loves Coco,' a reality series chronicling the marriage of Ice T and Coco, who is attempting some sort of a solo career. Stock up on the tissue and lotion.:rubbel:

I already did :rubbel: :rubbel:

Christa

Christa Omalley RN

It would only take 1 glass of wine for Coco time with me!