• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ice T with his Wife CoCo

johnjansen; said:
Well, when they're either gay or female. :1orglaugh

I think she could turn gays...and as for women, in that last photoset, she looks butch enough to attract lesbians.

I think she could turn gays...and as for women, in that last photoset, she looks butch enough to attract lesbians.

You know those christian camps where they convert gays? Imagine a priest just pushing a gay's head between her gigantic boobs or ass cheeks. :1orglaugh

"No longer shall you be queer!"

johnjansen; said:
You know those christian camps where they convert gays? Imagine a priest just pushing a gay's head between her gigantic boobs or ass cheeks. :1orglaugh

"No longer shall you be queer!"

hahahaha!!! :rofl: I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with it)...but I would sign up and fake it for that kind of treatment.

hahahaha!!! :rofl: I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with it)...but I would sign up and fake it for that kind of treatment.

"Are you really gay, my son?"

"Uh... yeah, I've seen like four episodes of Will & Grace and I own a Scissor Sisters album. So, uh, where's Coco at?"

Truth be told, I always knew her breasts had healing qualities....it's the pinnacle of holistic medicine! :nanner:

nismo23; said:
That one little button on the top of her dress is barely hangin on:nanner:.

My God...just think...it one more thread around that button gives way....:bowdown: