• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clips/Vids with the guy cumming more than one time

He comes twice at the very end, once on her crotch, and sticks it right back in for a few more strokes then cums again. I said he almost cums earlier, he pulls out and screams "no, no." Maybe you have an edited version?

There's only one cumshot in that, and it's a fairly pitiful one. He doesn't come again after sticking it back in.

Ok, we are not talking about the same scene... so in my scene there is a double pop, yes... i can see :)

but about what scene are you talking about??

Drop-dead gorgeous busty Czech goddess Nessa Devil (aka Nikola Jirásková), born Sep 12, 1988.

In her CasualTeenSex scene (anal, outdoors picnic), the guy comes straight away after entering her ass. He pulls himself together and fucks her further to come again.
You can't blame the guy. She surely is jaw-droppingly beautiful.

Found a few HQ pictures of Nessa:
http://www.jam-hot.com/pictures/2420/nessa-devil.html

:bowdown:Thank you sir for introducing me to this fine Czech Goddess, gotta find more of her stuff. But the link below is screen caps to the scene capax_imperii was talking about.

http://img129.picfoco.com/img.php?i...hbHRlZW5zZXgtY29tLWFuYWwtY3JlYW1waWUtMTY0NjIv

Daisy - Touch Me: Super hot scene, Daisy post boob job. The guy stops a few times, then when he can no longer hold it in he bust all over her stomach. Daisy being a champs smiles looks right into the camera and says, "I make every guy cum early." No cut, guy just has to pump it a few more times then its back to the action. Bust again on her tits at the very end.

http://www.hostapic.org/adult/share-C491_4937D7F1.html

Last edited:
In the latest newbieblack episode from bangbros the dude cums FOUR times. There's NO camera cut. Could be precum but every ejaculation he really shoots his load. Awesome scene.

I'm just checkin wheather this dude is doing this more often.

Could you elaborate on who the girl was or the episode name?

Was it all a bunch of small pops at the end (Erik Everhard style) or was her pussy just too good so he kept having to let off steam at regular intervals?

Daisy - Touch Me: Super hot scene, Daisy post boob job. The guy stops a few times, then when he can no longer hold it in he bust all over her stomach. Daisy being a champs smiles looks right into the camera and says, "I make every guy cum early." No cut, guy just has to pump it a few more times then its back to the action. Bust again on her tits at the very end.

http://www.hostapic.org/adult/share-C491_4937D7F1.html

Not to nitpick, but there's a cut right before the camera goes to a close up of her saying, "I make every guy cum early." The cum after that looks a lot different too, like that wanted it on there but wanted to be safe or something I guess.

And yes, it's an extremely hot scene.

Not to REALLY nitpick, but there's a cut not too long after he cums, afterwards she says "I make every guy cum early" (the cut was probably editing out the director suggesting she say it)... then they fuck some more with the load clearly still there... then there's ANOTHER cut, and after that the cum looks fake (and her tits are perfectly dry) and they continue fucking for the rest of the scene.

Rather than "being safe", I think it's more likely the guy lost his hardon at some point (which they edited out) and that's why they cut... the guy took a break for a while... and they knew there would be an obvious discontinuity after the break because the cum had dried, so they put some fake cum on her (you can see obvious fingerprint patterns) and tried (badly) to make it look seamless. What's kind of funny is she smears some of it on her right tit, as if she'd remembered it had some cum on it originally.

Still an extremely hot scene... I wish it had gone without interruption though.

In the latest newbieblack episode from bangbros the dude cums FOUR times. There's NO camera cut. Could be precum but every ejaculation he really shoots his load. Awesome scene.

I'm just checkin wheather this dude is doing this more often.

I figured it out -- the episode is "You're my girl blu!" and the girl's name is "Blu Diamond"

I'm really not into black girls, and this one wasn't even an attractive one... pretty skanky looking... but I did count FIVE ejaculations, spaced pretty evenly through the scene. The third one wasn't noticeably white and could have been precum, but he definitely did ejaculate something even then. He also pulled out and claimed to be cumming another time (between the 1st and 2nd) but there was no visible evidence of it... I'm assuming he felt the need to stop that time and was 99% there but didn't actually shoot. The last load was predictably modest, but still better than some of what passes for "money shots" these days.

The guy was clearly using the "no hands cumshot" technique to let off steam without shooting his whole load prematurely or losing his erection.

I'd love to see more of that kind of thing with a girl I actually found attractive... he'd also have gotten more bonus point if he'd managed to tag her face or tits with one of those mini-loads.