luca Jun 25, 2007 #1 Who can help to ID the girl with the sexy updo hair ? Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade the second one is Sammi Jessop. :hatsoff:
Who can help to ID the girl with the sexy updo hair ? Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade the second one is Sammi Jessop. :hatsoff:
D Dudley88 May 11, 2010 #3 I don't know who she is but I agree, Luca, that updos are sexy. I wish more porn stars would do scenes wearing them.
I don't know who she is but I agree, Luca, that updos are sexy. I wish more porn stars would do scenes wearing them.
maredsous You avin' a laugh? May 11, 2010 #4 :dunno::wtf: your first post is to bring up a thread that's almost three years old?
RicoSuave25 May 11, 2010 #6 Coppone said: Bump, to find her! Click to expand... Why? If we have to, it's the issue of Club Magazine US April 2004. U can search it online.
Coppone said: Bump, to find her! Click to expand... Why? If we have to, it's the issue of Club Magazine US April 2004. U can search it online.