• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Civilian weapons

Even then people that are young and weak will be screwed in normal everyday self defense situations where a firearm might be their equalizer to keep from being victimized.

I wonder what kind of places do you live and why are you afraid of other people so much.

No offense, but perhaps the fear of violence causes people to behave paranoid and violently?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Isreal won't take Bloomberg. He wrote a law regulating a bris. I shit you not.

156099_10151185094061275_2054271487_n.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If you buy more then one gun in a two week period, you're red flagged. Every manufacturer keeps a round, test fired from EVERY GUN they make on file, and record the destination it is headed to. If a crime is committed, and forensic can narrow it down, they can get ballistics matches from the manufacturer, and determine point of sale.

Johan.....is there something about this you would like to criticize?

If you buy more then one gun in a two week period, you're red flagged. Every manufacturer keeps a round, test fired from EVERY GUN they make on file, and record the destination it is headed to. If a crime is committed, and forensic can narrow it down, they can get ballistics matches from the manufacturer, and determine point of sale.

Johan.....is there something about this you would like to criticize?
Well, knowing that mass shooter either shoot themselves or surrender, knowing where the guns they used were bought is very useful, indeed...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Recently a baby died in a British hospital because it didn't get the treatment for it's respiratory problems that it needed.
This was due to the recent creeping inclusion of private medicine into the NHS (which doesn't even run in a free-market manner and so carries precisely NONE of the bonusses of private medicine in the free market).

I can't help but think that if the citizens were armed in this country, we wouldn't see the politicians taking everything, including the healthcare system our ancestors fought for after WW2 away from us.
They wouldn't dare take away what we already payed for, especially after the riots last year.

But then I look at america and see a whole bunch of idiots with guns who seem to unwaveringly support the idea of the rich exploiting them and getting richer as they themselves get ever poorer and the country slides into decline and suddenly I'm not so sure I know what to think any more.

I can't help but think that if the citizens were armed in this country, we wouldn't see the politicians taking everything, including the healthcare system our ancestors fought for after WW2 away from us.

I thought that the British healt care is effective, but I was apparently wrong.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I understand that someone acquires a small pistol to protect themselves.

But assault rifle...:wtf:
Depends; what if the other guy has an assault rifle? Room to room you MAY be at a small advantage with the pistol, but still.
Also, lets assume a gang of 4 guys breaks into your home. With a traditional revolver you have to get 4 out of 6 shots on target and pray that they keep 'em down.
Worse still if it's a gang of ten -twenty.
OK. But why would it be any better to get shot with a "small pistol" than a "big pistol"? I assume that you know that any caliber firearm can kill you. And as best I know, dead is still dead.
I'd rather be shot at by an equal number of 9MM rounds than .44s.
If hit by a 9MM I'd suffer less damage than a larger calibre round and have a consequentially higher chance of escaping alive.
CNS shots are notoriously hard to pull off.
Traditional gun is not necessarily the most effective weapon for self defence or home defence.

1. Angry guard dog

2. "Chiken shit room" :sheep:

View attachment 251209View attachment 251216
Dogs can be bypassed.
Trick question. There is no difference.
Bit harsh, no? Don't tar all Finns with Assari.
Our leaders are just as responsible as the killer himself. They make it impossible for a family to exist on one income, they pummel us with inflation and more taxes, making it impossible for one parent to remain home, and be active in the children's lives, to guide them, and shape their values....then blame an inanimate object for a massacre. The parents of the Colimbine kids weren't questioning their teenage children why they were hanging out in the garage at 11pm on a school night...nor did they question books on bomb making. People freaked about the guns they used....none of which they were even old enough to own, let alone buy. But the parents never knew, and took no responsibility for their own lack of parenting. The guns were very naughty though....they killed people.
THIS.
Society is the main problem. Especially the corrupt elites who think other human beings are no more than a resource.
Including teachers ? In class ? What if the teacher snaps, should students have guns too, in order to shoot the teacher before he shoots the whole class ?
I know there is a very real risk of this.
Life begins at the armory.
:rofl:
What kind of person puts a gun in his pocket if he is going to the store or cafe?

Tough guy?
Guy who's afraid he may be attacked en-route.

or

Fucking idiot.
I do. I carry every day, every where.
You are the strongest possible argument for gun control and abortion ever made anywhere ever.
Well only if you live in shitty neighbourhoods like the Bronx, the Queens, the Watts or in towns like Detroit and Chicago where the ghetto gangsta trash scum rule, I can understand that an everyday carry alongwith a pump gun in your car are a necessity.
Question:
If people can't afford to live elsewhere, do they deserve to live in ghettos?
I have several assault rifles. I think people should have the right to own them. Be a responsible gun owner and lock all firearms in a gun safe.
Out of curiosity I'll as: Which ones?
I thought that the British healt care is effective, but I was apparently wrong.
It was. One of the best in the world.
But recently the private healthcare market has started to intrude into NHS operations and that, along with austerity (which our beloved government now admits doesn't work, but is implementing anyway so that they and their "corporate donors" can take more money from the hard working people of this country can get rich.er.) is destroying the NHS.
"call me dave" cameron and the con-dem coalition are tearing this country apart.
And the worst bit is that Labour is the same, or at best, slightly better.

After having gone through this thread I have to wonder: If you make it a law that every gun owner must have a gun safe, does this then make those too poor to afford one defenceless?
I'm beginning to think that pistols should be allowed.
Still not sure how useful a FAL would be in defending my home...

Dogs can be bypassed.

It was. One of the best in the world.
But recently the private healthcare market has started to intrude into NHS operations and that, along with austerity (which our beloved government now admits doesn't work, but is implementing anyway so that they and their "corporate donors" can take more money from the hard working people of this country can get rich.er.) is destroying the NHS.
"call me dave" cameron and the con-dem coalition are tearing this country apart.
And the worst bit is that Labour is the same, or at best, slightly better.

-I believe that dog is an effective defence because it is not afraid of anything.

-The Brits are hardy people.

If health care does not improve then you need to burn Birmingham. :mad:

Mr. Daystar

Bit harsh, no? Don't tar all Finns with Assari.

Not really, he's never seen it here...sometimes the picture needs to be painted harshly, so the true image can be seen. I realize no matter what you do, there will always be someone unhappy, someone that can still break the law, someone that will. Many of the shootings that have occurred, almost all in fact, could have been prevented, but instead of looking for a cause, an inanimate object is being persecuted. He does not live under such conditions, I felt he needed to have it told to him, straight from the hip. He has asked a LOT of questions....seems to me, he's very curious about the culture, and state of affairs over here....if I can help him out, or give him my perspective, he can put it with others, and form an opinion.

Did you touch your penis on the count of 3?

Not really, he's never seen it here...sometimes the picture needs to be painted harshly, so the true image can be seen.

America's gun culture is not my business, you act the way you want.

In my view the gun can be sometimes be a good thing.

In particular when you encounter a wolf or a bear.

Mr. Daystar

America's gun culture is not my business, you act the way you want.

In my view the gun can be sometimes be a good thing.

In particular when you encounter a wolf or a bear.

I might be wrong, because most wolves and bears in this country are in the Western States, and I'm in the East...but anyway, I think it's against the law to carry in a national park. That would be the huge forests that would house said bears and wolves. Um, unless you know of some new gangs, named The Wolves, or The Bears.

I could be wrong though, it might depend on the states gun laws.

I might be wrong, because most wolves and bears in this country are in the Western States, and I'm in the East...but anyway, I think it's against the law to carry in a national park. That would be the huge forests that would house said bears and wolves. Um, unless you know of some new gangs, named The Wolves, or The Bears.

I meant that wolves and bears are always dangerous despite their nationality.

"When you encounter a wolf it is better that you have a MG-42 with you"

(assari)

susi.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
-I believe that dog is an effective defence because it is not afraid of anything.

My Black Lab is afraid of cats. A stray kitten was stealing her food last year and the dog didn't have enough ass to do anything about it. But I guess as long as I'm not attacked by a criminal wearing a cat costume, she'll protect me?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I could be wrong though, it might depend on the states gun laws.

Actually the eastern U.S. is heavily populated by black bears. One came here and hung out one night when I had just finished building my house and was starting on my garage. I see them all the time and there was one that stood over 6 feet tall (on its hind legs) on my mother's porch this summer. We also have bobcats (not that dangerous really), foxes (only a problem if they have rabies) and coyotes (now, they can be a problem if it's a pack on the hunt). And fairly recently, there have been sightings of mountain lions here. One tried to take down a full grown bull several miles south of me last year. Apparently they're moving north up through the Carolinas - and that's a bit scary. Getting mauled by a giant house cat ain't exactly my idea of a fun Sunday afternoon while walking the dog in the woods.

As for carrying in National Parks, Obama signed that into law early in his term. It's actually concealed carry and not just open carry, as best I recall. Even before that, during hunting season, it's always been permissible to carry firearms on National Forest land - because you can hunt there. State laws only govern how you have to carry your firearm on the roads leading to the National Forest or Park. Federal law takes over once you're on Federal land.

Mr. Daystar

Actually the eastern U.S. is heavily populated by black bears. One came here and hung out one night when I had just finished building my house and was starting on my garage. I see them all the time and there was one that stood over 6 feet tall (on its hind legs) on my mother's porch this summer. We also have bobcats (not that dangerous really), foxes (only a problem if they have rabies) and coyotes (now, they can be a problem if it's a pack on the hunt). And fairly recently, there have been sightings of mountain lions here. One tried to take down a full grown bull several miles south of me last year. Apparently they're moving north up through the Carolinas - and that's a bit scary. Getting mauled by a giant house cat ain't exactly my idea of a fun Sunday afternoon while walking the dog in the woods.

As for carrying in National Parks, Obama signed that into law early in his term. It's actually concealed carry and not just open carry, as best I recall. Even before that, during hunting season, it's always been permissible to carry firearms on National Forest land - because you can hunt there. State laws only govern how you have to carry your firearm on the roads leading to the National Forest or Park. Federal law takes over once you're on Federal land.

Well, black bears don't count, they're vegetarians! :D In Ohio, we have had some black bear sitings...if it's hurt, or has young....it can hurt you. Coyotes are our biggest wildlife danger, just because of rabies, or fear...they'll take a dog or cat from your yard. I would love to see the Western National Parks, especially Montana, but I would love to know I could protect myself....grizzlies ain't vegetarians!

Now's when Georges needs to break out his S&W .500 Mag.!

assari said:
"When you encounter a wolf it is better that you have a MG-42 with you"

That particular gun, is not only very rare, but very expensive, and highly regulated by the A.T.F. That weapon is a fully automatic, squad support gun, from Nazi Germany, during WWII. If you have an extra $30,000 to spend on a carry weapon, and wanna lug around 25 or 30 lbs. that's your gun!

My Black Lab is afraid of cats. A stray kitten was stealing her food last year and the dog didn't have enough ass to do anything about it. But I guess as long as I'm not attacked by a criminal wearing a cat costume, she'll protect me?

Your dog is too nice.

I think this is a temperament matter.

I've seen a Golden Retriever and German Shepard fight.

It seemed that the Golden Retriever was just as tough and fearless as the German Shepherd.

That fight ended when the dog owners separated them.

kultainen.noutaja.jpg

That particular gun, is not only very rare, but very expensive, and highly regulated by the A.T.F. That weapon is a fully automatic, squad support gun, from Nazi Germany, during WWII. If you have an extra $30,000 to spend on a carry weapon, and wanna lug around 25 or 30 lbs. that's your gun!

It seems that you know about guns.

I've heard that the MG-42 was a very effective weapon, but the recoil was too strong.

Without support it is difficult to shoot with it.

$30.000?

I think that kind of weapon could be found in Lapland...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
NW NJ has a serious bear problem. They have a 6 day season and take down nearly 500 of them. North of there in NY there are cougar and south in the Poconos a buddy of mine spotted bobcat. Some coyotes have turned up in some populated areas of NJ too.